chapter twenty eight: welcome to the hazbin hotel!

Alastor had lied, the hotel wasn't anywhere near the cafe, it was on a little cliff, far from and out of pentagram city. It was a long, excruciating walk, listening to his awful dad jokes, he was almost as bad as blitzø. Which was pretty bad but alastor was tolerable in a way.

"I'm baaaaack! And with a friend." Alastor said pushing you through the hotel's doors, you stiffen up upon seeing the multiple eyes on you. "Oh... My... Goodness! Hi! I'm charlie!" A super excited girl said, bouncing up and down vigorously shaking your hand. "Welcome to the hazbin hotel!" She said smiling brightly. Her blood hair was thick and in a braid or pony tail, settled behind her.

She wore a red suit, with white and black tipped shoes, her cheeks a red color, contrasting harshly with her ghostly white skin, a bright smile playing on her lips. "It's nice to meet you too char-" just as you were about to shake her hand a angelic spear is thrusted into your face, touching the tip of your nose as a grayish woman began threatening you in Spanish and English. But you were in shock and stunned to process what she was saying.

Her gray? White? Grayish white hair was long, designed or cut in a style that was like moth wings. "Vaggie! My dear friend-" alastor said, manifesting behind her from her shoulder, his jolly time now flat. "Drop the spear." He said greatly unamused despite smiling, he snapped his fingers, making her spear disappear before sinking back into the shadows and reappearing behind you.

"Anywho! This little darling is y/n-" you looked up at him, did you tell him you're name? You recall not. "And she's here to take up that spot as the hotel's singer-"

"No. Absolutely not!" Vaggie said, "she's an angel, regardless if fallen- she's dangerous, even if she doesn't have weapons." Vaggie said firmly. Alastor laughed shoving vaggie off to the side ignoring her. "And entertainer!" Alastor finished what he was saying leading you into the lobby.

"Now, no need to sign any paperwork, let's just get you introduced to the other workers!" Alastor said, "you've met charlie and vaggie, there's niffty! Ain't she just darling?" Alastor said gesturing to a tiny Cyclops maid running around cleaning things up, "she's a bit... All over the place, and this here... Is Husker!" Alastor said leaning against the bar counter smiling as the cat behind the bar counter grumbled gruffly, his furry red large brows furrowed forward, his red wings ruffled. "It's husk damn it." He gruffed out.

His yellow eyes flicking towards you, his tail, lesuiorly swaying behind him, the tip of it covered in red feathers. "Heya kid, word of advice. Run." Husk said flatly, you were far too innocent to be at this hotel, especially when alastor, and angel dust were around, husk knew that innocence wouldn't last long.

"Uh- what?" You say confused before being dragged away by alastor towards the lobby's kitchen where angel dust was. "Where's the fuckin' popsicles at?" He muttered back turned to you and alastor. He wore absurdly short black shorts, a tight pink and white suit that revealed his chest fluff.

"Ahem- angel dust!" Alastor said loudly surprising the spider, "what?! Fuckin' hell!" He said puffing out slightly brushing his chest fluff, "whaddya want smiles?" He says, much calmer and less surprised.

"I'd like you too meet our newest worker! This is y/n, she'll be the hotel's singer- and entertainer." Alastor said, you frowned, he only said singer, he didn't say entertainer. And you haven't even agreed because you already had a job at I.M.P.

"Well, well, well, at least someone has good style," angel dust said, looking at the lace black dress, choker and black heels with lace designs on them. "The name's angel dust toots, but you can call me angel. All my clients do~"

"... Eh?" You say confused looking at alastor before back at angel dust, "wh-"

"Alrighty than! It's enough of that lets get you to your room dear!" Alastor says, interrupting you sharply, teleporting you, and him into a bland room, a bed in the corner, a window next to the bed right below it was a bedside table and a dresser on the other side of the room.

"This is your room-" alastor said, snapping his fingers, changing the interior to one that reminded you of your old home up in heaven, he even somehow managed too bring your pet cat.

Her white fur ruffled and puffed in surprise, her tiny wings up and out in an attempt to intimidate what she perceived as a threat hissing loudly.

The room's design was clean and less bland, cloudy pillows replaced the old ones and the sheets were silken gold, the walls being a whitish blue color, the bedside table white with gold rims and handles. The dresser also white with gold rims and handles, everything that had been left up in heaven was in your new room, all your clothes, your phone, which had a white gold phone case that had some tiny wings attached to it.

You're white gold headphones that had wings on the vary ends of them, all your cat stuff for your pet who had calmed down.

"Wow, uh- thanks!" You say turning around frowning. And he's gone, you take it as the tour being over and that you can return to the cafe, if Octavia and stolas are still there, probably not but it's a guess. You pick up the room key off of your dresser, filling your cat's food bowl up and water dish before leaving. "Huh, so this is your room- cute," angel dust said, surprising you.

"I just dropped by, to say hi of cou- oh my goodness! She's so fluffy!" Angel dust said pushing past you picking up your large fluffy cat, his upper arms holding her, "I thought I was the only one with a pet here- she has to meet fat nuggets" angel dust said, grabbing your hand with his lower ones and dragging you behind him too his room.

He excitedly opens his door pulling you in with him. His room was filled with pinks and purples, pinkish purple neon lights surrounding his bed, they almost looked like fairy lights, his sheets were soft and fluffy, a purple color and his heart shaped pillows a soft fluffy pink color. He had a vanity in the corner of the room with a cigarette tray on it, the mirror decked out in pictures of him, a moth man and some other people.

On his bed sleeping was what you presumed to be his pet, fat nuggets, a small, pink with black spots piglet with tiny horns on its head and spikes running down it's spine. "Fat nuggets, mama's home and with a friend!" Angel dust said, the little piglet immediately waking up oinking softly.

He sets your pet down, letting fat nuggets sniff the cat that got comfortable in the bed.

She should be fine in his room, he knows how to take care of pets, "uh- right, listen, I have somewhere to be-"

"Nonsense! There's still so much of the hotel you haven't seen! But it's all good because I'll show ya around toots." Angel dust said waving you off watching his pet piglet and your cat run around playing.

"Right." You say, nodding watching your pet and his play and run around, it would probably be awhile before you even returned to the cafe so Octavia and stolas were most definitely not there anymore.

Word count: 1'271