chapter fifty five: queen Bee's party (pt 2)

Loona took a breath grabbing a red plastic cup, taking a sip from the honey like liquid within it. Might as well, socialize.

"I know, right? And I was like; bitch, it's not fetch unless you throw the fucking stick. I'm not getting that!"

Her eyes landed on a group of three female hounds, a poodle with light pink hair, a dalmatian with one large black ear, and one white ear that were up in bows. And a gray hound? That's what she looked like, with long gray silvery hair with a big bow on the back of her head.

Something was going off in the back of her mind, but she ignored it, and headed to the group, "wooow! Uh-... That's... That's crazy." She said interjecting into the conversation. The three going silent as the poodle assesses her, eyes widening as she recognized the hound in front of her. "Oh, my god. Loona? Lunatic loona? That you?" She pointed a manicured finger at her, her tail slowly sweeping around her feet.

"Uh-... It's... It's just loona." She corrected, her ears slowly flicking down. This was a bad idea, terrible idea, horrifically bad idea.

"Wow, so... This you?" She said pointing to her phone as a video plays of loona throwing up, drunk from having downed about a good four bottle.

Loona's hackles raised, becoming defensive and a bit embarrassed, "why do you still have that?"

The poodle grinned smugly flicking through a few pictures, "I keep it, because it brings me joy. Y'know, your supposed to keep things that bring you joy."

That was a direct jab to the many times she had been adopted, only to be returned to the shelter, her lips curling back as a snarl ripped through her. "Well, yeah? You're a bitch."

The poodle gasped "fainting" from shock, her hand over her head, "oh, my dog."

A murmur rippled through the crowd, disapproving of when loona said, she looked around frowning, nervously laughing. "What? C'mon, seriously, she's a bitch, a female dog."

"Still not cool." A voice called out, loona's ears lowering as the three left, a hefty hand landed on her shoulder, looking to see who it was she perked up. Vortex, his ears pricked forward in concern, "hey, did I miss something?" He asked, his red eyes flitting towards where you were. Still surrounded by by new friends and interesting hounds.

"No... No, everything's fine..." She said, faking a smile as she looked to where there was a fair amount of other hell hounds. You made friends so quickly, perhaps because you didn't overthink things, and you weren't as awkward as her, just an adorable awkward. That's what could be described as your interactions with them, tiptoeing around words or terms that might be offensive.

"Damn, she's gonna need a stick to fight off the guys after this party."

Loona thought to herself as she watched you having random hell hounds gave you their numbers.

Suddenly the lights turn off, leaving only the honey cooker water as a vary high energy voice spoke, "haha! How're my dirty bitches doing toniiiiight?"

Loona looked up, noticing a slim shadowy figure up on the globe hanging onto the pole. Vortex smiles perking up as he gestured to loona to come stand next to him, she notices that you had slipped away from the crowd, on the other side of vortex.

"Awooh, awooh! Ya'll ready to party with the Queen Bee of Glu-tto-ny? Come on!"

The lights all turn on in a flash, revealing a fox or fennec like demon, with long honey like flowy hair that changed to blue, pink and orange, her midsection clear, like a lava lamp with little bubbles of different colors. She had wings on her back, and a small crown.

The globe she was on, which had looked like to loona was a disco ball that she was twirling around. "Hell yeah! 'Cus the honey is flowin' tonight! And this bitch 'bout to get fuckin' wild! Let's get it started!"

She said flying up and free falling as the crowd gets wild, her wings immediately working overtime before she hits the floor, zooming up. "Cotton candy, cotton ca- candy, candy, candy, candy, candy, candy,"

She moves off the pole flying around before landing on the floor of the second platform. "Hey! I'm whatchu need, I'm whatchu want, I got it all!" She starts twirling around hyping everybody up as she got a little drunk off of everybody's high energy.

"A carnival! I'll bring you up-" she flies up before flying back down, "I'll bring you down, I'm sticky sweet, stuck in your teeth, like cotton candy," she walks down the steps, enlarging drinks and food.

"I'm whatchu want, not what you need," one of the hell hounds that had talked to you, a kinda slim one peeked into bee's honey pits, the liquid shooting up fast, knocking the hell hound back.

"Hey! I don't know why, I'm whatchu want, but it's the truth, I'm not your lie, let them eat cake, let them eat pie-" she enlarged a taco that had been in a hounds hand, that he was about to eat.

"Or, better yet. Let them eat cotton candy," she throws her hands upm making cotton candy. The fluffy pink sweet stuff lands on loona who swiped it away, looking at vortex nervously as she sees him smiling and clapping, her tail lowering more.

Loona watches, not really listening much at all, she looks over at you, who's hair was covered in the fluffy sweetness, smelling like sugar and cotton candy, which was a pleasant smell, but she felt off.

Word count: 946

This is my furbaby

She's about two and a half years old, I got lucky and got her from my mom's friends, who- was gonna just gonna sell her- happened to drop by, and had her

She's about two and a half years old, I got lucky and got her from my mom's friends, who- was gonna just gonna sell her- happened to drop by, and had her. Her name is Raven, and she is a vary sassy girl, I like to think she's in her teen years like me, with how grumpy she can get.

 Her name is Raven, and she is a vary sassy girl, I like to think she's in her teen years like me, with how grumpy she can get

Another picture of my furbaby, enjoy. I might upload another picture of my Cain Corso, dino. I can't upload one of my guinea pig, because I have to clean her cage, and she's kinda sick been sick for awhile, pretty sure she's about too pass, so I don't want to stress her out.