chapter forty three: harvest moon festival (pt 6)

Moxxie swung around quickly, you also looking over your shoulder briefly, "shit! W- Why do you have this... mister?! You are aware this kind of weapon can kill demon royalty." Moxxie said as you shifted looking away from the picture.

"Better yet why do you have a picture of me showering?" You ask frowning, striker chuckled slowly moving towards you both, his tail rattling. "That's easy little lady, something to help me sleep." He answered, moxxie doubted that, there was definitely something else to it.

"Bullshit." Moxxie said as striker laughed loudly shaking his head as he circled you both. "Well, ain't ya just a smart fella? 'course it ain't help me to sleep at night!" He said, making it obvious he was being sarcastic when he had said it was to help him sleep.

"W- well, what're you doing with this?" Moxxie asked gesturing too the gun, "you really are well aware this can actually kill demon royalty right?"

"No, shit. That's kinda the point," striker said with a chuckle, his claws running along the door way and wall as his arm snakes its way around your waist, giving moxxie a menacing grin.

Moxxie frowns, stammering slightly out of nervousness, feeling validated in his string dislike of him. "W- well, I'm- I'm relatively concerned by your possession of this and that picture... I'm also glad my instant dislike of you has been vali-" he's grabbed by the throat vary tightly, causing him to strain his words. "-DATED!"

Striker wraps his tail around moxxie's throat, freeing his hand up as it settles on your own throat, lightly tracing circles on it, lightly squeezing it. "Now, little lady, this is what's gonna happen. I'm gonna kill your ditzy blueblood, than I'm takin' you back to my little hideout-"

"The fuck you ain't!" Moxxie hissed out, trying to kick his stomach, anything to make him let go of you but he's flung into the wall, being smashed and bashed around. Moxxie's smashed into the side table that had a lamp on it, the lamp wobbles before falling off and smashing into moxxie who groans in pain.

"Heh, you never, ever stood a chance. Don't worry, I'll make it quic-"

"AAAGH" a knife is stabbed into striker's back, Millie being the culprit as she holds onto him, her tiny form viciously attacking him, but doing little damage as she too is bashed into the wall, weakened and next to her husband.

"Heh, I'd try killin' ya, but I got better things to do. Like killing that ditzy blueblood and your boss, besides. You small things ain't worth the clean up." Striker says as he tosses them into the celler below, locking the door as you hear Mildred cry out in surprise. "Wait! No! You- you can't!" You say as your lifted up over his broad shoulders.

"'course I can! That's the joy in having you tied up." Striker said with a chuckle patting the back of your thighs. "Enjoy watchin' darlin'. You won't have to worry bout that ditzy blueblood anymore."

He carried you back inside, up to his room, where he tied you up more before he grabbed his gun, aiming it out the window towards stolas as you wriggled around.

"My dear commoners of the Ring of Wrath! I, Stolas of the Ars Goetia, hereby curse this year's harvest with the glow of the true Harvest Moon!"

You could hear stolas from within the room you were confined it, looking up at the window you watched as the clouds cleared out of the sky in a circle, the bright red moon glowing brightly as striker loaded the gun up, lining it up with stolas's form.

You watch with wide hopeful eyes as blitzø creeps into the room, his flintlock pistol drawn and aimed at striker. "I'm sorry but WHAT THE FUCK?!" Blitzø yelled out, causing striker to turn around.

"Bliiiitzo! I thought you were still at the ceremony!" He said, not even trying to feign innocence. Blitzø scoffed stepping closer, his tail wrapping around your tied up form, lifting you off the bed and setting you down against the floor away from striker. "What... The fuck is that?" He says looking at a photo of you in the shower, "y'know what? Nevermind." He says, he'd deal with that later, he returns to looking at striker gun still aimed. "You thought I wanted to stand around with a buncha hillbillies excited about corn n' shit with a thirsty owl on stage?! When I could be on my couch, in my apartment snuggling with y/n?" He said, making it vary clear where he'd rather be.