chapter eight: accidental child murder... or is it? (pilot pt 2)

Moxxie sighed, speaking defeatedly "okay, sir! I'm sorry, but a commercial jingle is not comparable to musical theatre, nobody actually likes the jingle," he finishes, you and Millie frown, "but I liked it," Millie says, you nod.

You enjoyed the little catchy jingle, it was nice. Moxxie sighs looking between the two of you. "Do not-" he pointed at the both of you, "do not agree with him in front of me!" He said, tail twitching.

The commercial plays, but you pay little attention to it, more so focused on the kid on the hospital bed that had gotten thrown out the window after learning blitzø didn't have insurance, the heart monitor was on his stomach instead of his chest, showing just how educated blitzø really was.

"- I'd like to go on record and say that incident was loona's fault, dispatch is supposed to give us the right info on the target, it's vary simple." Moxxie says looking at loona who didn't even bat an eye in his direction. "Oh, sit on a dick Moxxie," she says scrolling through her phone.

Moxxie sputtered, "YOU sit! Sit on... A... And the... D- do your job!" Moxxie snapped hands slammed on the table glaring at loona.

Blitzø walks back to where you and loona are, "hey now, we don't blame our screwups on loona, okay?" He hugs her to him as she snarls, a low growl emitting from her. "She didn't do anything wrooooong~" he cooed out lovingly.

Moxxie deadpans, on disbelief because either, blitzø is blind to not see how awful loona is or... He's just straight up mental. Moxxie is going with bot, Because that was the only logical answer really, "Are you kidding me, sir? She's awful!" Moxxie exclaims, listing off the various horrible things she's done.

"Look, the point is, loona is a valued member of our family, and we don't get rid of family." Blitzø says, being firm in his words. Loona looks up from her phone briefly with a ghost of a smile on her face before she returns to scrolling through her phone.

Moxxie stares at him for a moment, frustrated, annoyed, and currently rethinking he life choices as to why he ever began working for blitzø. "We aren't a family, sir! You are the boss! We are the employees! You treat her like she's some troubled teenager! She's more like a meth-addicted homeless woman you let man the phones!" Moxxie exclaimed, frustrated.

During moxxie's frustration filled rants loona had given him the middle finger, not even looking at him. Blitzø moves away from loona speaking loudly, "that is offensive! Without homeless people-" he walked towards the window and raised the blinds "I wouldn't have HALF the joy and laughter i do in this life!" He says waving and smiling smugly at a homeless imp on the street who's holding up a cardboard box sign that reads, "monee helps. Satan bless.", being ignored by other imps well off.

Moxxie sighs, "might as well bring up that reoccurring issue." He thinks to himself. "While we're on the subject of-" he makes air quotes, "family", can you stop finding me and millie outside of work?" His face has an annoyed look, staring directly at blitzø.

Millie smiles waving him off, "come on, sweetie! It's not that big of a deal!" She says, moxxie freezes, looking at his wife wondering what the hell was going on, "I'm sorry...-" he starts, frustration spilling out of him, "WHAT?!" Moxxie finally explodes, frustrated beyond belief.

Word count: 588