chapter sixteen: murder family (pt 5)

Moxxie landed on the grass, next to you, Millie and blitzø, you four all at the red cottage house, "damn, they're living better than I ever did in heaven." You muttered.

You were only given an apartment, ands shitty job at a cafe, not far from when you had been alive.

You, blitzø and moxxie tip toe to the side of the house, a lake at the side the light from the setting sun casted across the water as you, blitzø and moxxie rise from the bushes, peering into the window. "That's gotta be her." Blitzø chuckles darkly, "this is too easy. Y/n, do you want this one? Since you're new and all," he says, looking at you.

You peer in, "I mean, moxxie could take it, I'm still getting used to killing." You say, which was understandable. Up in heaven there was nothing like I.M.P, there was C.H.E.R.U.B, though. A group of three annoying little shits that interfered with human lives when they were specifically told not too, to only bless newborns and whatnot like elderly folk, that they were not allowed to interfere with death. Death didn't like when people interfere with his job.

Moxxie looks at you surprised, "really?" He says as he's handed the rifke, "I mean, yeah, your more experienced than I am," you say.

Moxxie smiles, face turning redder, "yeah, more... Experienced, totally." He said, aiming at the woman, his finger on the trigger.

He stops, watching as the woman brings a platter to the table, batting her eyelashes smiling at her family, he falters in his movements

Blitzø frowns, "you snooze you lose, Mox!" He grabs the rifle,  aiming at the woman through the window. "Aaaand I got ya, bitch," he whispered out, getting ready to shoot.

"Wait... Are we actually killing a family?!" Moxxie said with panic peering in, no, Mox. That's inhumane. We're just killing a her." You gesture to the woman, not helping too put moxxie at ease.

Blitzø nods, repositioning his aim, "we're ruining a family!" He said, the rifle clicks as he get ready to fire off.

Moxxie frowns, "but... Ho- hold on, hold on! Let's just think about this," moxxie says pleadingly as he shoves the rifle blitzø had up as blitzø fires, the bullet breaking through the glass, hitting a picture and the wall, missing the woman by an inch. The lamp next to her was made up of bones, the lamp shade made up of dry skin and in the fridge was body parts.

The woman looks surprised, looking at her husband. "What was that Ralphie?" She says panicky. The beefy looking man frowns, "I dunno Martha, but whatever it is... Is gonna be tomorrow night's dinner." He grins standing up with a rifle or shotgun ready.

Martha sets the platter down on the table, pulling out a rifle she finishes off her drink setting the glass back down he grins, "alright kids, guns out!"

You watch in horror as the children both grin like psychopaths, the boy pulling out a small pistol from underneath his beaver skin cap as the little girl pulls out a rifle.

"Oh, my goodness," you say, blitzø looking to see what you were seeing before looking at moxxie. "What the fuck was that moxxie?!" Blitzø says angrily.

Moxxie wheezes anxiously, on the ground on his knees his eye twitching nervously. He lets out a croak, his snake-like tongue flicking out, his hands over his face. "I'm sorry. They just seemed so wholesome and happy." He says, tears fall from moxxie's eyes as he takes more breaths. "I panicked!"

Blitzø facepalms, "Oh, who the fuck is innocent, Moxxie?! From the moment of birth, you're already a parasite leeching off your momma's tits!" He leans in poking moxxie's chest, "Get the FUCK over yourself, you baby dick prune!" He snaps out as a bullet makes a whole through the cottages wall, hitting blitzø's shoulder causing blood to spurt out.

He lets out a scream, "AAAAH! A new hole! SCATTER!" He says, grabbing your arm he runs off into the woods, Millie and moxxie scattering as the entire psychotic family comes out grinning.

Word count: 698