chapter fifty nine: seeing start (pt 2)

Quietly creeping through the I.M.P. building Octavia had half her face covered with her long feathery messy hair, she was in search of her father's Grimoire, her dad's weird boyfriend was on the lobby couch, muttering something as a hellhound sat grumpily at the front desk.

Upon spotting her the two froze, before the hellhound went back to doing her own thing, not at all caring what Octavia did, Octavia took the chance too sneakily tiptoe into the office.

The office was littered in random pictures and a plush of y/n, her dad's current obsession, sitting lopsided in the chair at the desk. Behind the chair, was a picture frame of the hellhound and blitzø smiling, holding up adoption papers, Octavia looked over the desk and in the drawer before turning to the picture frame, moving it slightly because it was slightly off.

Behind the framed picture was a safe with one faded number button, one. Her grayish black fingers press the used button a few times before the safe finally clicks open, revealing what she came for.

With a sigh of relief she reaches in, pulling it out and quickly flipping it open. Nothing, nothing said anything about the stars, but she knew how too make portals. "Take me too see the stars," she said, before a purplish pink portal opened before. With a excited grin she approached it just when the door to the office opened.

Blitzø staring in utter shock and terror as Octavia goes into the portal, the pink purplish portal shut instantly.

"... Fuck! Loona!" He snapped looking at his daughter, she was supposed to tell him if there were people coming, "oh, right. Someone's here!"

"Ugh." He groaned, moxxie coming up behind him, "well, maybe you could-"

"Moxxie. My dick is good, but not that good." Blitzø said, interrupting moxxie on what he was about too say. Moxxie sighed, "well your gonna have too tell him something."

"Like what?!" Blitzø said, tugging at his tail, "like: oh hey stolas, listen your daughter got a hold of the Grimoire-"

"-and teleported too somewhere I don't know, okay bye!" He hung up the phone fast staring at it for a moment before relaxing and untensing. "Huh... That went surprisingly wel-"

"BLITZ!!" the front door broke open and in came a vary, vary pissed off stolas in his demonic form, pissed off and angry, peaking over his shoulder was y/n, looking concerned as ever.

Word count: 411