chapter fifty seven: queen Bee's party (pt 4)

"heeeey.... Loooonaaaa...." Your words came out slurred, you were leaning against her, a red cup in your hand. "How ,ugh did you drink?"

She asked softly holding you up, "yes." Was your response, a droopy smile on your face as you tittered slightly to the left before regaining your balance.

"Ooookay, yeah. I think it's time we go." She said hoisting you up over her shoulder as Tex pouted, "awh, what? You just got here." Loona smiled slightly, taking you home was a good excuse to get away from the party, and too wallow in her sadness on how her crush was already dating someone. "I know, but it's getting late, and she's pretty drunk."

Tex hummed softly before smiling, bidding her goodnight as she walked outside pulling out her phone, her eyes wet and glistening as she called her father up. "Hey, blitzø? Can you come pick me up?"

You giggled softly, limp over her shoulders slurring and talking jumbled nonsense. Loona sighed, "and, maybe call stolas up? Too pick y/n up."

She set you down leaning against a palm tree as the van came pulling up fast, blitzø was wearing the jacket he fell asleep in, he had a headache, felt like shit and wasn't exactly happy. Loona got into the car as a portal opened up, stolas coming out, looking worried as ever as he picked you up. "There you are dear! I was worried sick when I woke up with you not at my side." He said.

You giggled, face flushed as your body ragdolled, limp in his hold, "time to go." He said softly before heading back into the portal that he opened in his room.

~>~

The sound of a rattling tail rang out through the cave, the sound reverberating against the cave walls. Within the cave was a large statue, a train track and a few empty carts on said tracks, some filled with coal and others now. Along with a well, and a post for a hell horse.

"No ma'am. A new target?"

"Yes! I want this goat girl dead! You hear me?! She's interfering with my life, she's making it more difficult to get anything from stolas."

"Goat girl huh. It's gonna cost ya,"

"Whatever, I'll pay you whatever you want, just get rid of her any means necessary."

"Heh, got it."

The phone beeped, signaling the call was over, "I'll be seein' you again vary soon darlin'."

Word count: 410