chapter ten: accidental child murder... or is it? (pilot pt 4)

"y'know, folks? With this company, I really wanted to prove that we're capable of doing the same things anyone else can. Like killing people!"

Blitzø and moxxie get into yellow hazard suits, the body of the dead kid had been wheeled into another room in the building, an assortment of tools like a hacksaw, and a saw are both used to cut the kid into sizable pieces that are more suited for the garbage bag they had.

"So, from us here at the Immediate Murder Professionals group, we promise to settle your unfinished business or your money... is gone and you're never getting it back, and you can write us a bad review but we'll play dumb to it, because it's Hell and no one fuckin' cares."

Millie puts the kids dismembered head into the bag, moxxie tossing in an arm along with the rest of the stuff. Blitzø pulls you, loona who had been on her phone but fell out of her hand upon being pulled in a group hug, his tail curls around Millie and moxxie too.

"Y'know, even though this kid was a target... he's still a child. And it's important that we handle this going forward respectfully." He says smiling softly.

~>~

A blonde woman with messed up mascara was crying, holding up a badly drawn picture of her son that was missing, the camera man, and a male news reporter looking disinterested in the situation.

The blonde woman is sobbing, still holding up that badly drawn picture, "Please! If anyone has seen my little Eddie, please contact us at--" Eddie's body bag is thrown from above, landing in the woman's arms. She cries out terrified holding the bloody body bag, "OHHH!"

The camera man pans the camera up, just in time to see blitzø, Millie and moxxie popping it the portal, blitzø waves at them smiling, "You're welcome!"

They disappear back through the portal, leaving everybody who had been watching stunned into silence.

~>~

"Wow... You guys really don't hold back," you comment, staring at the bloody mess that had been left behind in the extra room, "oh you ain't seen shit yet!" Blitzø said smiling carelessly tossing the bloody rag into moxxie's face who recoils in surprise, "ACK-" moxxie falls back into the bucket of mopped up blood. "Moxxie, can you stop being a fuck up? God look at what you did!" Blitzø said, glaring at moxxie, blood now everywhere. "Now we gotta clean this shit up again!" He groaned out.

Word count: 418