chapter twenty four: bodyguards and loo loo land (pt 4)

The stage lights turn on, pointed to an old red curtain as a glitchy voice speaks from behind them momentarily. Octavia looking annoyed and miserable as ever, her father stolas smiling brightly and blitzø scanning the crowd.

A robotic imp jumps out from behind the curtain glitching and sparking, "Hey-hey-hey-hey-heyyyy, Implings! It's me, the Robotic Fizzarolli! Shipped from Big Ozzie's factory to bring you a wonderful show celebrating Loo Loo Land, spelled with Os, to avoid lawsuits! H-H-H-H-H-Hit it!" The robot says as the stage lights turn on more pointing at him he grabs a mic and starts singing and dancing.

"Loo Loo Land, Loo Loo Land!" The curtains open up wider revealing his robo band, fizzarolli 'n friends, which was composed of hideously decomposed and busted up animatronics like a two headed bear, a frog, And big woobly assigned to their own instruments.

"Everybody sing along with the Loo Loo band" the robotic fizzarolli goes around moving on stage pointing to various people watching the show, including stolas who gets excited smiling, Octavia, you, and some children.

"Ev'ry boy, ev'ry girl, ev'ry woman, ev'ry man loves Loo Loo Laaand!"

The platforms from on the stage rise up in time and tempo of the music playing, sparks flying from behind the platforms. "Loo Loo Land, Loo Loo Land! Everything is beautiful at Loo Loo Land, Ugly children holdin' hands in Loo Loo Laaand!" Robo fizz hops off stage, grabbing various imp children from out of the audience, hugging them together for a moment before flinging them, the kids soaring and smacking right into the bleachers.

"Everybody's friendly," he rushes off to big woobly, pulling him into a crushing hug so hard that it's neck snaps slightly causing its head to flop to the side. "And nobody is mean," he dashes towards the two headed bear animatronic, giving a hard slap on its back, causing it to spit out black oil from its bigger head at an imp in the bleachers. The imps face coated in the black liquid.

"No copyright infringement's ever seeen," a stack of what you assumed was copyright infringement was in a pile on the stage, the robotic fizzarolli had a container of gasoline, dumping the clear yellowly orange liquid onto the papers setting fire to it. "I have a dream... (He has a dream)... I'm here to tell... (He's here to tell)..." He hops off the platforms twirling and dancing, "About a magical, fantastic place called Loo Loo Laaaaand!"

Octavia, who's sitting next to you is disgusted, and greatly annoyed with the song, with the entire situation in general. "You know, I'd rather be at stylish occults other than this place." She says, not expecting you to listen because her dad barely listens to her when she tries to tell him no.

"Really? What's that?" You say looking over at her, listening to everything she said. She stops for a moment, her expression less annoyed or disgusted she looks over at you, "you... You don't know what stylish occults is?" She says in shock.

She forgets entirely about the horrible show, "well, it's a store that sells weird taxidermy, uh- candles, voodoo kits, y'know," Octavia explains, "oooh, okay." You say, you thought it was actually an occult, but it wasn't. "So what do you like there?" You ask her, ignoring the robotic clown to the best of your abilities.

Octavia lightens up, immediately talking about the weird taxidermy and the books she got from their all the while you listen to her.

Stolas takes a glance down at his side, Octavia fully turned away from the show and towards you, smiling and talking. It's been awhile since she's been so... Talkative, so expressive. Especially with someone she just met, it made him happy, a soft happy coo leaving him before he returns to watching the show, keeping an ear out listening to the conversation that was keeping his daughter happy and less moody.

Word count: 671