chapter eighteen: murder family (pt 6)

You stumbled behind blitzø trying to keep up with the tall imp, "w- wait! What about millie and moxxie?" You say looking back over your shoulder, he breathes heavily leaning back behind a tree.

"They'll be fine. Well, Millie will," he says waving his hand dismissively, saying nothing much on moxxie's survival skills, not really reassuring you much. You both flinch as four gun shots ring out, a hole being blown through the tree you and blitzø were hiding behind as the blonde, busty crazy woman, marth sang out in a sing songy voice. "I know you both are hurtin', little devils!" She says, you and blitzø run, trying to stick to the denser part of the woods.

Blitzø slams his hand over your mouth, and his own, silencing his and yours heavy breathing as you both hide behind a thicker tree as Martha moves through the woods, her silhouette easy to spot. "I promise, I can make the pain go real quick! Just let mama Martha put a bullet through your pretty little skulls."

She moves away further from the tree, you both breath a sigh of relief, you flinching and tensing up when your phone rings, "no, damnit!" You whispered out shakily pulling your phone out of your pocket, blitzø had been kind enough to lend you a phone, he just seemed to have a ton lying around. He even bought you a phone cover, it was an ugly yellow but it was the thought that counted, the back of it had words on it, big and bold 'boss's number one bitch', whatever that meant, you've seen a lot of collars that had that, sinners were weird.

You looked at the caller ID, 'birb' was the contacts name you used for stolas's number. You quickly answered it, silencing your ring tone face.

"Stolas, this is a really, really, really bad time" You said whispering into the phone as blitzø kept an eye out, gripping your shoulder tightly.

~>~

Stolas leisurely stretched in his tub that was filled with bubbles, candles lit on the tubs side, his robe hanging on a the towel rack. The floor of his bathroom was a galaxy blue with constellations on it, his curtains reflecting the night sky that was filled with stars.

"Awh, when isn't it a bad time n/n?" He said coyly, he's yet to have met you, but blitzø's showed him a few photos of you sleeping and showering. He kept the ones of you showering though for reasons he'd rather keep to himself, infact there was one that he had framed perfectly in the bathroom for his viewing pleasure.

He held his old rotary sunflower designed phone to his ear, he popped a few bubbles, "what is it?" You're voice comes through the phone, whispered out in a quiet tone.

He smiles shifting in his tub, "well, I've been meaning to follow up on our last little conversation regarding my Grimoire?" Stolas says, "the book?" Your voice comes through confused, "yes! You see, blitzy said that you were part of the arrangement too, I simply can't wait to meet you dear, you look stunning in the pictures he's given me." Stolas says looking to the framed picture with a smile.

"Wait what-" you're cut off before you can finish, "anywho dear! I'll be seeing you and blitzy on the full moon!" He hangs up, giggling softly sinking into the tub sighing.

~>~

You stare at the disconnected call screen, slowly turning to blitzø, "... What does he mean by 'we' blitzø?" You say but before he can answer your both slammed up against the tree, you dropping your phone onto the ground as Martha keeps her guns side pressed against yours and blitzø's throat.

"Gotcha! So, you're both little devils, huh? Come to drag me and my kin to hell? Well... Not today SATAN!" She says, her grin wide and teeth sharp. "Gonna send y'all back to where you came from!"

The world shifts to black, you're unconscious body and blitzø's being dragged to a clearing where stakes were set on fire, Millie tied to another stake, hay covering the ground below her.

Martha ties you next to Millie first who struggles, blitzø the first to wake up before you, tied up next to you. "Goddamn it moxxie I had that fucking shot!" He says, frustrated, Ralphie, Martha's husband dumps gasoline all over the hay as Martha lights up a bundle of sticks wrapped together with a bloody cloth.

"Satan, we return your filthy-"

"Filthy? Filthy?! I'll have you know I shower three times a day, brush my teeth and shave, you little bit-" you're cut off as Martha just tossed the bundle she held into the hay lighting it up. The fire not doing anything to blitzø, Millie and you. Well, you weren't really immune to it, it did some damage but not a lot, earth's fire didn't hurt as much as hell fire did.

"Yeah, that's not exactly how it works, lady. Sorry, your fire doesn't really hurt us, but, I mean, I could fake it if that'll get your dick hard." Blitzø says, winking as his tail circles in on its self, making a jerking motion.

Martha frowns, "shit. Well, I'll just y'all in your smart ass mouth!" She says smiling lifting up her gun. "That would be more efficient." Blitzø says, sticking his tongue out, you and Millie snap, "blitzø!" "Blitz!"

Before Martha could pull the trigger a gun shot goes off, her eye being shot out. Her limp body falling to the ground blood pooling around her. Ralphie trips over her head fearfully, scrambling back running to the house. Moxxie sets his gun down hoping over the woman he shot, "moxxie!" Millie says happily as her husband unties her first, than you and than lastly blitzø.

"You're not getting your fuckin' paycheck for this one, Mox!" Blitzø says, he scoffs speaking sarcastically, "oh, yeah, thanks! I'm fine!" He says as moxxie helps Millie up, you turn to blitzø offering him a hand up.

Blitzø's eyes light up, sparkling he smiles giddily he takes your hand pulling himself up, he doesn't let go of your hand, still holding it.

"I'm sorry, sir. I compromised our objective and put us in harm's way. It won't happen again." Moxxie says, apologizing. Blitzø pulls moxxie in for a one sided hug, holding your hand still, "Apology accepted." He starts, before speaking in a low tone of voice. "But, if you ever pull a stunt like this agaaaaain, I will fuck you and your wife." He says before releasing moxxie who was stunned and fearful now.

"Alrighty! Job well done! Now let's get off." Blitzø says cheerfully, his hand now resting on your hips. He pulls out a little sparkly gray horse, searching for his phone, moxxie heads off, saying he forgot something, blitzø dismisses him, letting him go off to grab whatever he forgot.

Millie turns to you, "hey, you alright y/n?" She asks softly reaching her small red hand out, lightly touching the burned skin on your arms, "yeah," you nod, "huh, you angels ain't immune?" She says softly, "we're not entirely immune to earth firs, it should heal over a week. Or it might just remain a scar." You say giving her a small smile.

"Well, just to be sure when we get back me and mox will patch you up." She says patting your arm reassuringly. You smile as she goes back to waiting for moxxie as blitzø finds his phone handing you his sparkly horse to hold.

"Loonaaaa! We're ready to come home, dear!" He speaks loudly into the phone, a portal back to hell opens up leading into the office.

Moxxie finally comes back, out of breath from running, "There he is. Have a good wank-off session, Moxxie?" Blitzø asks, putting his phone away and the sparkly horse away. Moxxie stops, stunned. "Excuse me?" He says, not knowing if he heard correctly.

"Look, I don't care where you cum in the living world. Just come to your job on time, alright?" Blitzø says poking his chest a few times for emphasis. "See you at the office!" He says, blitzø pulling you into the portal behind him.

Back inside the office Millie was patching up your arm, blitzø's arm in a sling, Mrs. Mayberry and you all celebrating the first successful job. Moxxie looks traumatized more than anything, staring blankly at the table. "You know, you're not so bad." Mrs. Mayberry says smiling at you, "feel free to call me." She says handing you her phone number as blitzø scowls, client or not he wasn't having anybody flirt with you. He snatches the phone number tearing it up, growling.

"Whoops! Too bad! Can't call anybody now, goodbye!" He says shoving Mrs. Mayberry out, he got paid, the job was done she could leave now.

Word count: 1'482