chapter fifty one: a date gone wrong at Ozzie's (pt 4)

The crowd went silent as the announcement speakers came on, the lights swirling around on stage as music starts to play as several caged in dancer slowly ascend down from the ceiling, "ladies and gentlemen!" A raspy voice says through the speakers, "I see some sexy faces around here tonight!" A figure descends from the stage, "welcome, welcome, to Ozzie's: Lust ring's number 1 place for all kinds of sick twisted fantasies. Put on display for all you 'Sleaze' and 'Sleazettes'. The gin joint of Asmodeus himself! C'mon, give him some LOVE!" The imp says smiling into the mic.

Stolas frowns, looking nervous as he looked at blitzø before at you too confirm what he heard. "Did... Did he say Asmodeus?"

"Oh, no fucking way. Not him." Blitzø said cowering slightly he sinks into his seat, covering his face with the menu. "... Anybody gonna elaborate what's wrong?" You ask, looking between the two nervous men but receive no response.

"I am the one and only fizzarolli! Some of you may recognize this dashing clown face from my numerous toy-botic replicas across the rings of hell. Gloriously designed by the big man himself and uh-" fizz rolls his sleeve up, revealing his cybernetic arm. "Ribbed for your pleasure tonight. We have a great lineup for you tonight."

The spotlight moves towards the bar as fizz announces the special guests, starting with verosika. "Verosika mayday, Wet dream-" she tossed her drink aside realizing they were announcing her before shoving some imps away as she poses, letting imps and other demons snap photos of her. "And the squirterz!"

"... What a weird name, wonder what it means." You think to yourself sipping your white wine.

The lights return too the stage, fizz chuckles moving on too the next topic on his mind, "but, as everyone's is warming up, I got a funny one for y'all: did any of you hear about the bat-shittery that happened at loo loo land?"

You're face goes blank, ears completely flat, you blitzø and stolas dead silent. "... Oh, fuuuuuc-"

You're thoughts are interrupted by the audience laughing, fizzarolli fake laughs, wiping an invisible tear from his eye. "Ha, ha, ha! oh, yeah, oh, wow. I'll tell you what: I'd sure love too shake the hand of the crazy son of a bitch who decided too burn that off brand shithole, and then slap a fat subpoena in it, 'cause I AM VARY MUCH looking too sue!" He said looking around.

Stolas and blitzø look away, avoiding direct eye contact with the stage area humming. "That looks so suspicious right now." You think, if fizzarolli didn't know now, he might as well now know with how suspicious they were acting.

"That robo me made us more money entertaining those kids than the ones we sell to get you freaks off, if you know what I mean." He giggles slightly, a random patron from the back speaks up, saying he had four of them, fizz smile becomes forced before he turns around saying something into a hidden mic.

"Those poor robots." You think as fizz turns back too the audience smiling. "So, without wasting any more time, our little opening act is a fresh one! Coming at us from a little imp from the wrath ring, give it up for Moxxie..." He looks down at the card in his hand before looking up again. "With no creative stage name whatsoever," he adds.

Regardless the audience applauds, so do you, as Moxxie gets up from his seat , giving Millie a kiss on her cheek before heading up stage with his guitar as fizzarolli removed himself from the stage going up too the V.I.P. seats up above.

"So, what were you guys actually doing?" Blitzø asked again frowning before smiling, his tail coiled around yours a bit too tightly, his curious smile seemed more tense, his eyes not quite meeting the smile.

"We were just freshening up. Stolas and I felt nervous, this is our-" you emphasized, because blitzø hadn't really been paying attention, even though it's a little white lie. "Date after all," you finished with a chuckle.