‼️ 17 ‼️

𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 1𝗄+ 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠....💜💜

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Kyong : Ma'am is not here so that's why I came here....

Taehyung : Why ?? Where is that witch ??

Kyong : haha....I don't know where is she cuz she never tells us where she's going or anything.....

Taehyung : Why ??

Kyong : I don't know....if you want to know then ask her....

Taehyung : What ?? NOOOO.....why would I ?? What if she again slapped me ??

Kyong : No she'll not

Taehyung : Why ?? Did she told you that ???

Kyong : No....But I'm sure she'll not....

Taehyung : And why are you so sure ??

Kyong : Because.....Leave it.

Taehyung : You're so dumb

He slightly slapped her arm and both of them giggled.

_____________________

Days passed just like this....it has been whole 1 week of their friendship....both of them spend quality time together.... About yn so she's also Lil bit weird nowadays like sometimes she talked to Taehyung so sweetly and also she's so nice to Kyong.

Present time****

Kyong was in the kitchen making breakfast.

Taehyung was in his room roaming here and there while jumping and dancing crazily. Yn came into his room and as soon he saw her he stopped his movements and grinned at her she just sat on his bed and Taehyung also sat on the other side of the bed.

Few seconds later she called Kyong and Kyong ran into his room.
Taehyung smiled when he looked at Kyong . Kyong also smiled secretary but they were aware of that eagle's eyes means yn's eyes.

Kyong : Ma'am....you called me ??

Yn : Yeah.... actually I'm going abroad for few days....so just want to tell you that take care of Taehyung....

Taehyung : YAYYYYYYY

After realising he immediately shut his mouth and looked down on his lap.

Kyong : ok ma'am....

After that yn left from there and Taehyung jumped in happiness along with Kyong.

Time : 4 : 00 pm***

Kyong and yn were in living room....yn was talking with someone on call. Kyong was stood there looking at her.

After cutting the call Yn looked at Kyong and said.

Yn : Where's him ??

Kyong : In his room....

Yn : I know that.... What's he doing ??

Kyong : Taking shower

Yn : You know this ??

Kyong : No actually it's his habit to take shower at this time regularly....

Yn : hmm....btw I'm going....

Kyong : Stay safe ma'am and take care

Yn : Hmm.....

After that she left and Kyong locked the main door of the mansion cuz yn had told them to lock the door always cuz of her enemies.

Kyong went in the kitchen and started preparing drink.

In tae's room***

After taking shower he wore a short and trouser then layed on the bed.....

But someone knocked the door and Taehyung opened it revealing his friend Kyong.

Kyong : Taehyung.... I've prepared mango shake.... let's drink.....

Taehyung : Before that I want to tell you something.....

Kyong : Let's drink it first.....

Taehyung : No.... first listen to me....

Kyong : Ok....say....

Taehyung : Actually.....I....

Kyong : You what ??

Taehyung : I....love......

Kyong : You love ???

Taehyung : Umm.....I love.....

Continue......