‼️ 103 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Taehyung came to GHM and made him stand by grabbing his collar and then....

Taehyung : Don't you dare to fall or else you'll see yourself falling in hell !!!

GHM : I'm sorry s-sir......

Taehyung : Tell us location and I'll leave you without touching even a skin.....

GHM didn't said anything so Taehyung punched him too hard That he directly kissed the ground.

Members and Yn were standing in round and GHM was between them......Taehyung was about to forward a step but.....

Junkook : Wait hyung.... I'm younger here so it's my turn first......

Taehyung chuckled and gestures him... Junkook came to GHM and made him stand by his collar and went back to his seat while dragging GHM....There junkook first smiled sweetly and then gave a hard punch making GHM fall towards hobi as hobi catched him.....Hobi also have him sunshine smile to GHM and slapped him so hardly that he fall on jimin's feet while rolling on ground...Jimin grabbed GHM's hairs and made him stand then kicked him hardly in his stomach making GHM fall on Yoongi's but yoongi dodge it and GHM bumped into a tree....Yoongi grabbed him from back and Kicked him on his ass making GHM fall on his face on ground infront of Yn....Yn grabbed him by his ear and made him stood up then she kicked on his future ( An : Yn is addicted ) and GHM grabbed his future while falling on Taehyung but Taehyung catched him and Gave two hard punches making his world go round round round and while rounding ,  GHM fall on jin's shoulder...Jin pats his back with so much care and then kicked him without any fear.... GHM fall on Namjoon's chest and after grabbed him by his collar , Namjoon Kicked 7 times continuously on his stomach making him spit out blood along with saliva. Now Junkook turn again so he slapped him hardly and after grabbing his collar , he asked......

Junkook : What are those locations ??

GHM nods in negative so junkook again punched him two times and GHM fall on hobi's.

Hobi grabbed him by his shoulder and in a friendly way , he said......

Hobi : Tell us.... What's the location ?? We'll leave you.....

This BITCH GHM nods in negative so hobi chuckled and out of sudden knocked on GHM's head making him fall jimin.....

This is how everyone asked GHM that what's location but he didn't spit it out. Now GHM was again back to junkook.

Junkook : You won't tell us right ?? Ok then..................

Saying this junkook pulled out his revolver along with all members and Smirked at GHM but instead of scared face , he saw GHM was also Smirking......

Junkook hit GHM's head from revolver's muzzle and he fall on hobi....Hobi also hit him two times.....

Jimin hit three times....
Yoongi hit four times....
Yn hit five times and one time on his Future
Taehyung hits six times and a hard slap....
Jin hits seven times and a slap by pink slipper.
Namjoon hitted ten times.

Again GHM was back to junkook.

Junkook : Tell us dear.........

GHM nods in positive and junkook asked....

Junkook : How many places ??

GHM : E.......i.......g......h.......t.........

Junkook : Where where ??