‼️ 32 ‼️

𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 5𝗸 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 🌠

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Yn : Let me show you what the real Heartless called ??

Saying this she grabbed his hand and went in a room....there was a man laying on the floor. His clothes were kind of expensive and his hands were tied with ropes. She called two men and ordered them....

Yn : Hold him....

She said while looking at Taehyung and the two men grabbed taehyung by both sides. Now she throwed a bucket of...........

ACID !!

That man immediately woke up and started screaming in pain cuz his face was burning. His hands were tied so he was agonizing like a fish when she's out of water....

Taehyung : AHHHHHHHH.....NOOOO

He also screamed looking at that man cuz it was so scary....Just imagine guys...

She was Smirking and now she pulled out a rubber belt and started showering it on that man.....Man was screaming out of his lungs......

Man : Ahhhhhhhhhhhh......

Taehyung : PLEASE LEAVE HIM.... PLEASE.... WHAT HE'D DONE TO YOU ?? PLEASE LEAVE HIMMM.....

Yn : You wanna know what he'd done ??

Taehyung : FIRST FREE HIM PLEASE......

Yn : As you say......

Saying This she pulled out her gun and shot 20 bullets continuously on the man's face. She didn't stopped even now and stabbed a knife on his Neck , chest and stomach. At last Taehyung screamed and faints.

Finally......

SHE TORTURED HIM MENTALLY !!!!!!

Few hours later***

Taehyung woke up and saw he was in her room.....he immediately sat on the bed and looked around....he sighs when he saw she was not there....he closed his eyes cuz his head was hurting....but....As soon he closed his eyes flashback of that man and her torture started reminding in his mind. He immediately opened his eyes while sweats were formed on his face. He immediately ran into the bathroom and opened the shower. Cold water touched his skin through his clothes....few minutes later he opened his shirt and throwed it on the floor and entered in the tub which was filled with cold water. He layed there and again closed his eyes but same thing happened again. He closed his ears with both hands as that Man's screaming and pleading were ringing around him.......

Half an hour later he finally comes out....he was relaxed now but a Lil bit. He wore comfy clothes and opened the door but got scared when he saw her. He immediately stepped three steps back. She entered in and closed the door. She came and sat on the bed while grabbing a pillow.

Yn : Babyboy.....

Taehyung raise his head and looked at her.

Yn : Catch it

She said while throwing the pillow towards him. He catched it and she said.....

Yn : Why are you standing there ?? Come and sit.....

She said while tapping the sheet beside her.... He sat there quitely. She put her hand on his hand but he flinched and pulled his hand out of her hand. She grabbed his hand and squeezed it harshly making him pressing his lips in order to control his pain.

Yn : I'm here to WARN you that............

Continue.....

An : I think I'm secret Psycho...hehe

😶 Continue.....