‼️ 84 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Standing infront of a room , he pushed the door with his leg and entered in the room then turned and locked the door by his one hand and put you down....you were still locking his neck by your hands....He stared at your drunk state and smirked....

Yn : yoooo reawllly goengggggg tuhhhh fawkkkkk mehhhhh ( you really going to fuck me ) ??

KTHV : No.... I'll wait till you gain your conscious then I'll take your permission and if you didn't gave me permission then I'll left without f*cking.....

Yn : Haha....Yooooo areeee awwwwlsooo laekkkkk mahhhhh baebyyyboiiii.... Heehh iss awwwlsooo sarcassticc laekkkkk yuhhh ( you are just like my babyboy...he is also sarcastic like you )

KTHV : I'm your babyboy...

Yn : Shawwww meeehhh yawrrrr faeeece thennnn ( show me your face then )

KTHV : What would I get in return ??

Yn : A kesssss frawmmmm meehhh ( A kiss from me )

He didn't said anything as he saw her getting sweaty....she was gulping continuously and sweats were dripping from her forehead to cheek....cheek to jawline.....jawline to collarbone.... collarbone to cleavage and seeing this he started gulping. She started breathing heavily cuz of too much hotness and her body started getting goosebumps....

Yn : yuhhhhh haedddd mixeddd sawmthinggg ennn mahhh drawinkkk ( you had mixed something in my drink ) ??

He Smirked and continued staring at you... Out of sudden, his eyes turned dark and he gritted his teeth making his jawline and neck veins popped out. She gulped while looking at his perfect jawline which was visible even though it was under mask....

Control on her own body was loosing as she unlocked her hands from his neck and was about to attack on his neck by grabbing his hair but he was fast enough to grab her throat and hand.

KTHV : Nahhh babygirl......Not that easy....

Yn : Pweasss.....I......I.....I......I.....cawn't..... cawntrawllll... Mahhhhhseelff..... ( Please... I .......I......I......I..... can't..... control...myself )

He didn't said anything but while still staring into her eyes with his intimating gaze , he pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and blindfolded her....

Yn : Whawtt areee yuhh doenggg ( what are you doing )

Without answering anything, he break off two chain from his pant and tied her both hands tightly then he pulled off his mask and while pinning her onto door , he grabbed her waist making her body crash on him.

KTHV : Get ready for "long night".... babygirl

He whispered in his Pacific deep voice senting shiver down her spine as he licked her earlobe making her out a deep breath while her heartbeat started beating.....

Yn : Fawwwwkkk meeee pweasssee ( Fuck me please )

KTHV : As you say.....My love

He started giving wet kisses down her jaw as she turned her head in opposite direction....but.....out of sudden , he again remembered something and his eyes darken as anger raised up through his veins.