‼️ 75 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Taehyung : See....You can't change yourself....you know....for a second I can admit that sun rose from east but you and change....Nope....Ms. Mafia Queen ,  Changing yourself is not easy as firing bullet..... hahaha.... You'll change ??....OMG literally I can't get over this joke....Mafia Queen will change..... hahahahahahaha

Yn's fingers turned into a tight fist making her knuckles go white but she controlled herself and stayed like that....

Taehyung : Be a good girl and eat your f*cking dinner....

( An : Good Girl huh ?! 🌚 )

Taehyung : Stop running your dirty mind...

Yn : What ??

Taehyung : What what...Are you deaf ?? I said go and take your dinner....

Yn : Please....I can't eat...I don't have ap---

Taehyung : Listen Mafia Queen.... It's not like you're going to swallow bullets....so better eat your food....

Yn : Why are you caring about me ??

Taehyung : I'm not caring about you... I'm caring about food....Yk a wise man had said we should never waste food and I'm doing that so.....EAT IT.

Yn : ohk but----

Taehyung : I don't have time to hear your sh!ts....

Saying this he rolled his eyes and immediately left from there while some sweat drops rolled down from his forehead and neck.

As soon he entered in his room , he locked door and went into bathroom...there he turned on shower and throwed his shirt while breathing heavily.

Taehyung : Wtf was that....I can't.... control taehyung control.... focus on your goal not on hol---- aishhhh.....Stop thinking stop stop stop..... Jesus , please throw some hobi water.....

An : What happened Taehyung 👽

Taehyung : YAHH.... I'm going to kill you

An : What Happened ??

Taehyung : Wow....After doing sin now you're being innocent....come here...

An : I'm coming my winter bear....

Taehyung : Wait....Let me bring Jin hyung's pink slipper.....

An : Let me reveal you.... Taehyung is a----

Taehyung : Hehe...Dear author....I was just kidding....

An : You better *flips hair*

Taehyung : witch *whispers*

An : I can hear you *bombastic side eye*

______________________

Next Morning***

It was only 5 am , Taehyung was awaka... He came into living room and saw maids were cleaning...

Taehyung : Everyone....

Maids immediately left their works and looked at him....and now he was feeling like a king...well he's.

Taehyung : I'm giving 1 month day off.... Enjoy !!!!

Maid : Why sir ??

Taehyung : Go and ask Yn....She said this to me.....

Maids gulped and after cleaning they left being all happy.

Time ~ 8 : 00 am***

Finally after preparing breakfast, he wiped his sweats and took out apron and smiled looking at his food which was looking almost good..... I'm not guaranting about taste.

He went in his room and after taking shower , he stood infront of her room and again after putting on a poker face, he knocked....Few seconds later , Yn opened door and smiled...

Yn : Good morn---

Taehyung : Breakfast is ready....Come or else it'll get cold....

Saying this he left from there...

Few minutes later , She came at dinning area and while looking around...she said...

Yn : Where are others ??

Taehyung : They are pregnant...

Yn : what ??

Taehyung : I mean they are absent...

Yn : Everyone ??

Taehyung : What do you mean by everyone...Only few of maids are left from getting killed by you....

Yn : Uhh....I.....I.... don't....wanna....eat.... I'm not hun---

Taehyung : WHAT ?? YOU DON'T WANNA EAT ??

Yn : I said I don't wanna eat... I didn't said I wanna eat you....

Taehyung : Whatever just eat....I don't want my hard work to get ruin....

Yn : Your hardwork ??

Taehyung : I'd prepared.... breakfast....

Yn smiled internally cuz ofc she can't smile from outside cuz again he'll spit venom and her mood will be ruined...

Yn : ok

Both of them sat and Yn started eating breakfast....Taehyung was focused on her...I mean dinner....her dinner.... somewhere he was getting impatient...his ears were getting impatient to hear compliments...

Yn : Aren't you going to eat ??

Taehyung : I don't want to eat with you

Yn : Then I'm going into my room

Taehyung : NO...I mean what if you throwed food somewhere....eat here....I don't trust you....

After eating , she stood up and after washing her hands....she finally said...

Yn : It was the best meal in my whole life.... I'll always remember this....I can't forget it even I want to.... *smiled*

Continue.....