‼️ 95 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Jimin : I think MAFIA QUEEN JUNG SUK MIN YN is behind this all ??

Yoongi gritted his teeth...

Yoongi : What the actual fuck you are talking about ??

Jimin : I'm not talking fuck but reality.....

Junkook : hyung.....

Jimin : I'm right kookie....I think this min Yoongi had already told everything to that Yn and these both brother and sister planned to kill my Taehyung....

Yoongi : JIMIN....MIND YOUR TONGUE

Jimin : DON'T SHOUT....I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.....YOU AND YOUR SISTER HAD KILLED TAEHYUNG.....

Yoongi slapped jimin and other members immediately parted both of them....

Jimin : HOW DARE YOU TO SLAP ME MIN YOONGI ??

Yoongi : HOW DARE YOU TO SAY THOSE WORDS ABOUT MY SISTER ??

Jimin : SHUT UP.... SHE'S NOT YOUR REAL SISTER....

Yoongi again tried to slap Jimin but Jimin grabbed his wrist and pushed Yoongi....

Jimin : Just because I'm younger then that doesn't mean you'll slap me whenever you want.....

Namjoon : Jimin....Stop

Jimin : I-------

Namjoon : I SAID STOP....ARE YOU GUYS CHILD THAT YOU BOTH ARE ARGUING WITH EACHOTHER AND YOU JIMIN... WHAT'S THIS BEHAVIOUR ?? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ?? DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF ?? HOW CAN YOU SAY SUCH THINGS TO YOONGI AND YN ?? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND ??

Jimin : YEAH.... I'D LOST MY MIND... THAT'S WHY JUST BECAUSE OF YOU BASTARDS , I LOST MY SOULMATE....I LOST MY BABY... I LOST MY LOVE TAEHYUNG....NO ONE OF YOU TRIED TO SAVE HIM...NO ONE OF YOU DID....

Jin : Jimin....Calm dow-----

*Door knocks*

Junkook stood up and opens the door only to see a cop was standing with poker face...

Cop : Why you guys had locked the room ??

Junkook : Sir....we were d-discussing something.....

Cop : While shouting ???

Junkook : S-Sorry

Cop : Come out after an hour

Junkook : hmm....

Cop left and junkook again locked the room while giggling and looking at the members... They also smiled after seeing their younger smile.

Back to argument I mean discussion*

Jin : Jimin....Are you ok ??

Jimin : No hyung....I want my Tae....*crying*

Members understood that jimin is still in that trauma that's why he acted like that and also his mind is still stucked on that blast thing Taehyung's death. Traumatized jimin !!