‼️ 78 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Yn : Are you ready ??

Taehyung : No.... I'm going to take shower after wearing this suit and boot....

Yn : Can't you act like a good boy....

Taehyung : I'm already good boy not like you w.....

He didn't continued that sentence...

Taehyung : Now let's go.... we're getting late

Yn : Yeah Yeah....ofc you're getting late to seduce sluts....

Taehyung : And who told you that ??

Yn : O c'mon.... You're looking hot as hell so doesn't it mean you're going to do that....

Taehyung : ohh really then....Look at yourself first..... Aren't you going to seduce oldies by looking this sexy and gorgeous...

( An : by any chance , both of them are complimenting eachother ??? )

Yn : Whatever.... Don't argue now

Taehyung : You started first....

Yn : then please end and let's go

Taehyung : Why would I end ?? It's you who'd started so don't you think you should be the one to end it....

Yn : If you'll go then it'll be end by own

Taehyung : Why would I go ?? Am I mafia Queen ?? I was the one who came and said " get ready quickly.... We've to reach there before 8 pm " ?? ( he mimicked her )

Yn : You're going to drive so you should go first....Yes I'm mafia queen and wait.... Tell me I was the one who said " What if you killed someone there....I don't trust you or moreover what if you see any enemy of yours and started Torturing him there.... what if you seduced someone there and ended up doing it.... I'm also coming with you " ????? ( She mimicked him )

Taehyung : Who said I'm going to drive ?? I'm your driver ??

Yn : Few times ago you said " I'm a MAN "
( She mimicked him again ) So as a man... It's your duty to drive.....

Taehyung : Then what ?? You're also a woman so don't you think you should give me prince treatment....

Yn : And who said you're my prince ??

Taehyung : What ?? I'm not your prince ??

Yn : No....

Taehyung : I REMEMBER I REMEMBER...

Yn : Yahh stupid....why are you shouting ??

Taehyung : You always say I'm your babyboy so baby shouldn't drive....what if he crash into an accident and you get died at spot...

He said while eyeing her and by his expression, it was looking like he'd already crashed into an accident and had killed her.

Yn : It'll be heaven for you then....