‼️ 48 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

??? : CHANGE YOURSELF OR ELSE MERCY IS NOT IN MY VOCABULARY....YOU BETTER STOP TORTURING THOSE INNOCENT SOULS OR ELSE I'LL RUIN YOU UNTIL YOU'LL BEG FOR ME AND THIS IS MY FIRST AND LAST WARNING......MAFIA QUEEN MS. YN !!!!

Yn : They....are....not..... innocent.....souls.... and.....you..... don't.....know.....with..... whom.... you're----

He pushed her more and said while gritting his teeth.

??? : If they aren't innocent souls then tell me what was the fault of those two maids and what was the fault of your babyboy's friend....KYONG

She didn't said anything so he twist her hair more but the next moment she pushed him with her full strength and finally freed herself from him.

Yn : REMOVE YOUR F*CKING MASK...BAST---

He punched her and she fall on the ground while her lips started bleeding as she wiped it by her thumb and looked at him.

??? : No Curse baby....Nope

Saying this he started going outside as when he reached at the door then she stood up and tried to kick him by her feet but he turned and grabbed her feet and pushed her so hardly that she hit the wall and fall on the ground.

??? : Don't you dare again to do this type of sh*t or else next time I won't hesitate to kill you by my bare hands and one more thing REMEMBER MY WARNING!!!

Saying this he left from there and rode off his bike towards that alley and reached at the same place from where he came from. The guard again bowed and He entered in his room and then put the revolvers on the bed and went in the bathroom. There he stood infront of the basin mirror and pulled out his mask and laughed maniacly.

??? : GOOD JOB TAEHYUNG !!!

After that he pulled out his all clothes and jumped on the warm water bathtub. He took his phone and started scrolling memes while laughing.

MeAnWHiLe *

When he left from there then few seconds later her 5 guards came there and....

Guard : Ma'am...Who did this to you ?? Are you o-----

Yn immediately took her gun and shot all of them in one second....

Yn : ARGHHHHHHH

She screamed out of her lungs and slapped herself two times and stood up while taking support of the wall. She was unable to walk cuz of those stomach punches , face punches , bullet shots and those hits. She reached at the dead body of mafia king to get any hint or any information but there was nothing. It was looking like someone had already took everything. She slapped that dead body's face....Seems like she'd become mental by those punches 🤣. Joke aside come to the point...

She somehow came out of there and entered in her car and driver droved off to the mansion.

At mansion***

Driver helped her and somehow she entered in and fall on the couch...in the living room.

Maids ran to her with glasses of water and give it to her....she looked at the Maids and remembered his words.....

??? : If they aren't innocent souls then tell me what was the fault of those two maids and what was the fault of your babyboy's friend....KYONG

Continue.....

Take care of yourself cuz you guys are Precious souls 💜