‼️ 43 ‼️

I seriously don't understand what the fuck is happening from 22nd April....LIKE FROM THAT DAY I'M UNABLE TO UPDATE REGULARLY AND PEACEFULLY....I'M NOT EVEN UPDATING THAT ANOTHER FF.....I SWEAR I DON'T WANNA MAKE YOU GUYS WAIT BUT THESE OBSTACLES ARE JUST SO TRUSFRATING....ARGHHHHH....

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳

Next Morning***

It was 10:00 am and Taehyung was still sleeping....ofc he was busy whole night... He woke up when someone bite his lower lip....he hissed in pain and woke up immediately only to see that witch Smirking at him...

Taehyung ( in mind ) : ARGHH....this pervert witch started again....at this morning...

Yn : Good Morning Babyboy..... slept well

Taehyung : y-y-yeah....w-when d-did y-you c-came b-back ??

An : What an acting....👏🏻👏🏻

Yn : I came back last night....

An : he knows already....😏

Taehyung : oh....

Yn : Remember one thing....

Taehyung : W-what i-is i-it ??

Yn : before that...tell me why are you shuttering too much ??

Taehyung : Because...My gut feeling is saying that today Something bad is going to be happen WITH YOU.

Yn : haha...Me ?? Don't worry...your gut feeling is totally wrong....cuz NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING WITH ME....you know why ?... CUZ I'MAFIA QUEEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Taehyung : This is w-w-w-wrong....

Yn : huh... what's wrong ??

Taehyung : you shouldn't think like that ?? That....no one can do anything of you just because you're mafia Queen....

She immediately grabbed his jaw and started kneeling her nails into his skin making his eyes teary....he closed his eyes and let his tears fall....

Yn : Saying who ?? A hopeless , helpless , fragile and Innocent boy who don't even know what is Mafia... hahahahaha.... Don't you think you are crossing your limits...huh ?!

Taehyung : I-i-i-i'm.... s-s-sorry...

Yn : Your sorry can't save you today.....

Saying this she harshly pushed him on the between of bed....

Yn : Str!p

Taehyung : huh ?!

Yn : STR!P.... RIGHT NOWW

Taehyung : I'm s-s-s-s-sorry.... p-p-p-please

Yn : Let me do that....

Taehyung stood up and ran into the bathroom and locked the door from inside.... She banged the bathroom's door but he didn't opened it...

Yn : You better open the door.... babyboy

Taehyung : please....n-n-no.... I'm s-s-sorry a-again...

Yn : ok.... Come out... I'll not do anything...

Taehyung : No.... You're lying

Yn : I promise

Taehyung : Ok.... I'm trusting you....

Saying this he unlocked the door and come out but the next moment she pinned him on the wall and grabbed his hairs in her first....his eyes again started teary....

Taehyung : Y-you p-promised t-that y-you w-won't d-do a-anything....

Yn : Remember babyboy.... PROMISES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN !!!

Taehyung : B-but.....i-i...t-trusted y-you

Yn : NEVER TRUST ANYONE BABYBOY....NOT EVEN ON YOUR OWN SHADOW !!!!

Taehyung : P-p-p-please... l-leave m-my h-hair.... I-it's h-h-hurting...

She didn't left him but grabbed his neck by her another hand and attacked on his neck leaving purple marks there....he was hissing in pain cuz of that hair grab and now her biting on his neck....he grabbed her shoulder and pushed her harshly making himself free from her....she was annoyed already and it makes her more angry and again she was going to attack but her phone rangs and after talking she left from there while giving him death glare. He signed and entered in the bathroom.

There he washed his face and hair then crashed his fingers into his hair making them fall backward.... Suddenly his lips started turning into a evil smirk and he laughed maniacly.

Taehyung : I already had gave you Warning babygurl.... Don't tell me I didn't warned you before..... hahahaha.... Me ?? Innocent ?? hopeless ?? fragile ?? helpless ?? hahahahahahahahahaha

Continue....

Guess... what's that warning ?? 😏

Yk I was literally feeling like a villain or main character while writing that last part of Taehyung.... I'm literally enjoying this too much....

Bye for now...

Take care and get ready for upcoming twists.