‼️ 50 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

She pulled out her clothes and sat on the bathtub which was filled with warm water. She hissed in pain when her arm came in the contact of water.... bullet was still under her arm....Blood was flowing continuously and in the next minute her bathtub water got coloured in red. She stood up and stood under the shower then few 20 minutes later she came out wearing a bathrobe around her body. As soon she came out , she saw Taehyung was sitting on the bed while holding First-aid kit.

Yn : What are you doing here ??

She said in calm voice.....wait calm voice ?? Taehyung was shocked but didn't showed it.

Taehyung : Uhh.... actually....I came here to treat your wound..... You're injured badly.... Come here....

He said while patting a seat beside him on the bed.

Yn : Get out from here

Taehyung : C'mon....

Saying this he put the first aid kit on the bed and went to her then grabbed her wrist and make her sat on the bed....Then he sat beside her and took the first aid kit.

He pulled out a twizzer and cotton...then he softly grabbed her injured arm and looked at her Only to catch her already staring at him....He showed his Boxy smile and then gives a thumbs up. He slowly forwards the twizzer and entered in that injured place.... He looked at you her but she was just staring at him....He stared at her...both of them were staring at eachother but the next moment she hissed in pain when he pulled out that bullet....He immediately cleaned the blood and bandaged it.

Taehyung : Perfect.

Now he looked at her lips....

Yn : You wanna kiss me ??

Taehyung : Aish...why are you so pervert... Dumbo...Your lips are also injured....

Yn : Only lips ??

Taehyung : Umm...Nope....Your whole face is injured....

Saying this he applied some cream on her lips , on her cheeks and also on her neck.

Taehyung : Done.

Yn : You want something from me ??

Whole time she was so calm and also her voice was so soothing....Miracle !!

Taehyung : What do you mean ??

Yn : You want something from me that's why you are caring about me....right ??

His heart clenched hearing this....her voice was heavy with pain...He looked into her eyes and hugged her tightly and said...

Taehyung : Let it go.... I'm Here !!!

Done !!!

She tried to control herself but his words didn't let her control and she finally burst out in tears....she hugged him tightly and snuggles in his neck while crying her heart out. She was crying... crying and crying.

He was caressing her back softly yet slowly...

Where's that Heartless mafia Queen ??

Where's that Yn who used to make others cry ??

Why she burst out in his embrace ??

Why she cried infront of a fragile , innocent , helpless and hopeless boy ??

Is she that weak ??

The question is Why ????

Do you have any answer ??

Continue......

First of all , I don't know about medical stuffs so please sorry if I did any mistake.

Second is that , Maybe next chapters could be about Yn's Past ( requested )

Bye 🙂