‼️ 23 ‼️

Thank you so much for 2k+ reads....we reached here so soon.... I'm so glad that you all are loving this story this much and also thank you so much for commenting.... I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THAT I CAN'T EXPRESS IN WORDS AND RIGHT NOW I'M CRYING IN HAPPINESS.... THANK YOU AGAIN 💜💜💜💜💜💜

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

2 week later****

Taehyung was now working on a restaurant.... He was serving lunch to his customers.

Actually right now he's in another city and he's doing 3 jobs. First is in morning as a delivery boy , second is in restaurant and lastly in a expensive cafe.

He's so happy cuz finally he's freed by that witch and also rn he's in another city.... It has been 1 week so he's now totally relieved that she'd forgot him or maybe she is not able to find him....he was living happily and even he'd got a friend who is so cute and caring.

Present time***

It was almost evening Time so he left from there and started going towards the cafe means his third job place....he went there and directly went in the servant quarter and there he wore the waiter's clothes and started doing his work.....

Coming back to Mafia queen's Mansion***

After that day everything is so weird in this one week..... she's behaving like she had forgot him.... she don't care about him.... Well the thing happened is she tried to find but nothing came in her hand.....her secretary is also in hospital cuz of that legshot. Today he discharged and directly came in the mansion.....

Yn was sitting on the couch watching TV and Secretary bows at her as soon he entered in the mansion. Yn just nods and secretary said.....

Secretary : Ma'am.... Tomorrow we'd a important meeting with Mr. June and the meeting place is------

Yn cut him in between and said....

Yn : I know that.....Just go and prepare for the meeting.... tomorrow is so special day for me.....

Secretary nods while bowing and left from there meanwhile Yn Smirked then laughed evily.

Back to Taehyung's scene***

It was midnight and finally it was time for his shift to over..he came of the cafe and at the same time he got a call from his friend and he received it while a small smile formed on his lips....

OTP

Taehyung : Hey Yuni

Yuni : Hii Taehyung....Where are you ??

Taehyung : Outside of my workplace....

Yuni : Oh....Btw I'm free tomorrow so if you want can we meet I mean it has been a while....

Taehyung : Umm....but I'm not free....

Yuni : Are you tomorrow at this time ??

Taehyung : Yeah....

Yuni : ok then.... we'll meet tomorrow at this time in your cafe....

Taehyung : You mean my workplace....

Yuni : Yupp

Taehyung : But.....

Yuni : o c'mon.... Let's meet tomorrow...also I had a surprise for you....

Taehyung : What is it ??

Yuni : It's surprise Dumbo...

Taehyung : Hahahaha....I know that...

Yuni : Ok then bye.... Good night

Taehyung : Good Night

Call ends*

He ends the call and smiled to himself cuz finally he was meeting with her after two days....she was out of town for 1 week important works and finally they are meeting tomorrow....

Next day***

In mansion**

Secretary : Ma'am..... everything is ready

Yn : Let's go

Secretary took the suitcase and Left with his boss....

On the way secretary was so confused and scared cuz his boss was behaving so weird.
Secretary didn't even dared to ask her cuz he still remember her legshot.

??? ( In mind ) : Just few hours more and done..... hahahahahahahahaha

Continue.....

Note : I'll update one more part today when I'll be free.....stay tuned 💜