‼️ 80 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

7 men entered in....

1st man was tall and was wearing a black three piece suit but his pant was flared type....seven long silver chains were hanged which were attached from belt loops. They were in increasing order....While walking they were moving and it was looking so attractive.... his dressing style was so outstanding and moreover that dress was hugging his body tightly making his body curves visible. polished boots were shining like mirror.... There were three rings ( Ruby , diamond and pearl )on his fingers except ring finger....Two silver rings in thumb. Hair was tied in a pony and was totally set...few strands of hair were coming till his eyes....Mask was covering his whole face except those piercing ,  dark eyes and attractive forehead....this man was the example of real life anime.

2nd man was wearing black three piece suit....five long silver chains were hanged which were attached from belt loops. They were in increasing order....While walking they were moving and it was looking so attractive....body was hugging his body.... He was wearing black high heel polished boots cuz his height was kinda short... Only silver rings on his fingers were making it so ethernal. Hair was fully settled...mask was covering his whole face except those angelic eyes and attractive forehead....he was the example of real life angel.

3rd man was wearing black three piece suit.... three long silver were hanged which were attached from belt loops. They were in increasing order....While walking they were moving and it was looking so attractive....body was hugging his body.... He was wearing black polished boots... Silver rings and tattoos of his hand were making him hot....hair were Lil bit messy and kinda curly....mask was covering his whole face except those big eyes and forehead....by his walking, he was kinda giving vibes of Playboy....maybe international playback  *An : smirks *

4th man was wearing dark maroon three piece suit...two long ( golden and silver ) chains were tucked into his left side of chest which were attached with right side of chest, there was a red rose and two small strands of chain were hanged....those two longs chains were attached in high to low order....while walking they moving with air Making his suit different....suit was hugging his broad and big body....black shiny boots and hairs were totally settled.... Eyes were so attractive, lips were juicy and lastly his dimples on cheek making him different from others.....His face was screaming kindness , Maturity , respective nature and he was looking down to earth.... A perfect example of gentleman.

5th man was wearing dark maroon three piece suit...four long ( golden and silver ) chains were tucked into his left side of chest which were attached with right side of chest, there was three red roses and four small strands of chain were hanged....those four longs chains were attached in high to low order....while walking they moving with air Making him different....suit was hugging his sexy body....black shiny boots and hairs were totally settled.... eyes were glowing, lips were curved into smile.... moreover the theme of party was in Black but this man's smile was so bright like sun that it was making environment full of positivity, even in this dark place... this powerful his sunshine smile was..... Perfect example of positive and energetic human.

6th man was wearing dark maroon three piece suit...six long ( golden and silver ) chains were tucked into his left side of chest which were attached with right side of chest, there was five red roses and six small strands of chain were hanged....those six longs chains were attached in high to low order....while walking they moving with air Making his suit look attractive....suit was hugging his body....black shiny boots and long hairs were totally settled....Cat looking brown eyes , white glowing face , juicy seductive lips but his face totally emotionless and cold.... Perfect example of cold icy yet perfect human.

Lastly 7th man was wearing dark maroon three piece suit...seven long ( golden and silver ) chains were tucked into his left side of chest which were attached with right side of chest, there were seven red roses and seven small strands of chain were hanged.... those seven longs chains were attached in high to low order....while walking they were moving with air Making him different....suit was hugging his broad and big body....black shiny boots and hairs were totally settled....Glowy eyes, juicy lips and wide smile....He was more looking like handsome....Worldwide handsome.... Perfect.

These seven men were walking so professionally and were looking like 7 kings from 7 corner of world....Models walk was nothing infront of them....All of them eyes were glued on these men and finally they went on men section and sat there in fully Discipline. Everyone was so lost in them that they didn't noticed they had sat... That king couch was still empty.

Mr. Quyi came to stage and.....

Quyi : Ladies and Gentlemen, please settle down yourself....

Everyone clapped and sat on their respective seats. Yn was so confused , Shocked , Tensed....

Confused cuz she was not having any clue that who they're....

Shocked cuz of their personality And....

Tensed cuz Taehyung was not back yet.

****

On the stage , Quyi smiled to them and.....

Quyi : Finally our wait is over... First of all I want to thank each of you for attending this ceremony and giving your precious time here. As you all know that this ceremony is so special because today we're going to announce OUR NEXT MAFIA KING

Everyone clapped...

Quyi : But Before that.... Let's welcome Our Mafia Queen JUNG SUK MIN YNNN

Quyi screamed in mic with a wide smile and exciting face while gesturing his both hands towards Yn....All eyes and light fall on her , while hearing the sound of loud claps , She stood up and bowed in each direction then after putting the towel aside , she walked towards the stage.....her queen walk , perfect steps and everything was at point. Everyone was staring at her with their wide eyes and smile on face....THIS WAS A WOMAN !!!!!!!!!!

Continue......

Words : 1100+

Finally....I literally wrote these two chapters without taking any break and it took me so much time cuz sometimes I was unable to find words....Words were not coming out of my mouth anyways.... anyways.....

DOUBLE UPDATE TADAAA ✨✨😂

An : Again a suggestion , please keep patience 😌

Sorry for grammatical mistakes...

WE REACHED 30K YAYYYYY !!! ✨😭

Hope you like this chapter.....🤞🏻

Take care and byeiiiiiiii💜💜