‼️ 88 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Taehyung : You know....In morning when I saw her then she was literally looking so mess....Puffy eyes , headache , tired face , sore throat and moreover you know she was unable to even walk....Poor Her but I'm satisfied and proud on myself.

Jimin came to taehyung and touched his cheek and said while crying.....

Jimin : Y-you are n-not my s-s-soulmate..... Y-y-you're n-not o-our Taehyung.....

Taehyung : Aish mochi baby.... You're also overreacting....Wait......How can I forgot your flirtiness..... You know what..... I'm suggesting you that try this thing once time..... You'll surely enjoy it like I did with Y-----

Jimin slapped him hardly and Taehyung smiled.....

Jimin : I may flirt but I'm not motherfucker like you who'll betray with own lover and rape her.....

Taehyung : Not motherfucker but sisterfucker..... cuz I'd fucked Yoongi and hobi's sister.... hahahahahahaha

Junkook ran to Jin and started shaking him while saying......

Junkook : Jin hyung..... Please tell me that he's acting and you all are supporting him.... please..... please SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME HE'S ACTING......

Taehyung : I'm not acting my dear kookie

Junkook : DON'T...... DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL ME KOOKIE..... I'M NOTHING TO YOU.... YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME......

Taehyung : whatever..... anyone else any question or something ?? I'm going.....Yn must be waiting for me......

Yoongi pushed everyone and grabbed Taehyung by his collar and screamed on his face......

Suga : DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO TOUCH HER.....

Taehyung : she's so soft and beautiful hyung....I wanna touch her each passing second.... *Smile*

Suga : *gritted teeth* Tf you'll not touch her

Taehyung : Don't forget I'm your leader and I can do whatever you want......

Yoongi : Fuck this type of leader.... I'm resigning......most of the thing I'm going to tell her about your true face ....

Yoongi pushed Taehyung and started going but stopped when he heard.......

Taehyung : She knows

Everyone except Taehyung : WHAT ??

Taehyung : What what ?? She knows already that I'm innocent and cute *pout*

Yoongi : I'm goi----

Taehyung immediately pulled Kookmin and pointed gun at both of them....

Taehyung : If you did then I won't hesitate to kill both of them.....

Everyone widen their eyes and Yoongi came back....

Hobi : You'll kill your Bestfriends ??