‼️ 66 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Yn said while pointing at that pink night suit guy.....Yang looked at his men and men pulled out that cloth.....

Night suit guy : HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGG

Jimin : KOOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yn : Junkook ???

Junkook : Hyung.....I was marrying banana milk but these guys kidnapped me and now my banana milk is widow....

Jimin : It's ok kookie.... We'll find another banana milk....

Junkook : Btw what are you doing here hyung.....

Jimin : oh.....I came here to celebrate my birthday party....

Junkook : But  where's cake ??

Jimin : YAHH...STUPIDDD.....WE BOTH ARE KIDNAPPED AND FEW MINUTES WE'LL THROWN AS CAKE....

Junkook : oh....wait wha---  KIDNAPPED ?? OMG...HYUNGGGGG....SAVE ME....

Yn : Yah shut up you both

Junkook looked at her and....

Junkook : YOUU ??

Jimin : You know her ??

Junkook : HYUNG.... SHE'S THAT GIRL... REMEMBER WHO USED TO STALK US AND TAEHYUNG HYUNG.....

Jimin : Kookie..... what's your last wish ??

Junkook : huh ?!

Jimin : We're going to die soon....our death is dancing on our head....

Junkook : hyun---

Yang : If you both of kookie and milk whatever had done discussing then can I talk to her or you wanna die.....

Junkook : no no....Talk to her please....

Yang : So now your babyb---

Yn : Both of them are not my babyboy....

Yang : Haha....seems like you're afraid to fight with me that's why you're saying this......

Yang and Yn started arguing meanwhile Junkook slowly crawled to jimin and poked him by his elbow...jimin looked at him and junkook gestures him something behind.... Jimin saw junkook was holding a blade so both of them Smirked and secretly yet carefully junkook started cutting jimin's ropes....few minutes later now both of them were able to freed their hands but they were waiting for the right moment. Junkook roughed two times and sneezed three times.

That's when suddenly someone in whole black outfit with mask came behind Yn and pointed a gun on her forehead while grabbing her by waist and .....

??? : Everyone.....Put your gun down or else I won't hesitate to kill her....

No one did anything so he kneed the muzzle more and said....

??? : Put your fucking gun down... BABYGIRL

Yn : Oh....so this is you....Fine.... it'll be fun

She dropped her gun and there yang who was Smirking....

Yang : Seems like I got a partner...huh ?!

??? : Put your gun down or else ??

Yang : Or else ??

??? looked at jimin and Junkook and in the speed of light both of the younger and older punched in others men stomach and junkook immediately pulled out a gun from his night suit and pointed at Yang.

Yang was not a fool so in the speed of light he also pulled jimin and pointed a gun on his head.

Guys....Clap for them 👏🏻

Junkook : Jimin hyung....

Yang : Now.....drop your guns....ALL OF YOU

??? : First of all let me kill this mafia Queen

Yang : Don't you dare to think.... she's my prey and DIDN'T YOU LISTENED WHAT I SAID....DROP YOUR GUN....NOWWWW

Yn : Aishh....where the fuck I'm stuck.... My babyboy....where are you ??

Just infront of you my dear !!

Someone thought in his mind....

Yang shot a bullet in air and again screamed....

Yang : PUT YOUR GUNS DOWN OR ELSE NEXT BULLET WILL CROSS HIS BODY....

??? : NOO.... DON'T YOU DARE TO DO ANYTHING WITH HIM......... WITHOUT ME.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

He started laughing like a maniac and Smirked at Yang.

Yang : The fuck.... seems like you don't want this shorty to be alive

??? : Hey bro.... We'll kill him together but wait.... I've a surprise for you....

Saying this he whistled and two men came with a man....those two mens were tall and Well built...that another man's face was hanging low...maybe out of torture ?

Yn : Now.... Who the fuck is this ?

??? : Just a Lil bit patience babygirl....

Meanwhile

Junkook & Jimin : Namjoon and Jin hyung ?? *mumbled *

Yang : Who the Fuck is him ??

??? : You wanna see....here you go then....

Saying this...he looked at both humans namjoon and Jin...both of them Smirked and namjoon harshly pulled that man's hair making him look above and......

Yang & Yn : Senkaii-Kim ??

Continue......

Take care...byeiii 💜✨