‼️ 98 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Yn : Do you think this Mafia Queen Jung Suk Min Yn is a slut ??? I didn't knew you're this stupid MR. QUYI..... *smirk*

Quyi : Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Yn : By any chance have you lost your mind seeing your death infront of you ??

Quyi : Actually I'm laughing at you...Do you even know where are your dear brothers ?? Kim Namjoon , Kim Seokjin , Min Yoongi , Jung hoseok , park jimin and lastly Jeon Junkook.....

Yn : What if I say yes ??

Quyi : What ??

Yn : I know they are in jail accused in fake case of murdering Taehyung.......

Suddenly Quyi punched her on stomach and she fall down....he stood and men entered after hearing a gunshot.... They pointed their gun on Yn and she Smirked....

Yn : So you wanna start again...ok then ??

She rolled her sleeves and pulled out her belt then after poking her cheek with tongue , she winked at guards and one of them attacked on her....He punched her on stomach but she moved another side and he missed it.

Yn : Now my turn....

Saying this she punched hardly making him fly away in air ended up getting hit on floor by face....

Two men attacked on her at the same time as they hit her on face but she bends back and they missed it....she Smirked at them and after grabbing both of men's hair , she kneed her both knees on their manhood and their future be like : Tata bye bye 😂

Another man attacked on her from back but she spinned down and kicked him on his head by her legs while flying in air. She landed on floor successfully meanwhile that man landed out of window successfully.

Four men attacked on her and she started showering belts on them while kicking and spinning.... Instead of fighting with her , they ran towards quyi and stood around him....Yn came to them and continued showering belts....Quyi also started getting hit between his own men....Those men started using quyi as shield and yn keep kicking and showering belts on quyi....

Quyi : Yahh....Stupids.... Fight with her...ahh

All men left from there and yn pointed gun on Quyi but.....

Quyi : *Smirked*

Yn : *raised her one eyebrow*

Quyi : What if I tell you that you're going to lose Junkook today ??

Yn : What do you mean ??

Quyi : Today....At 4 : 00 pm..... He'll be with his Taehyung Hyung means in hell..... he's going to leave this world forever just like that Kim Taehyung.... hahahahahaha....

Yn : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Quyi : *confused*

Yn : Do you think his hyungs will let that happen with their kookie ?? If you're thinking yes then for your kind information Junkook is that diamond who is secured by his hyungs and no one will dare to touch that diamond and if anyone's dare then it'll be their Last second on earth.... Don't underestimate the power of BANG BANG BANGTAN SONYEONDAN !!!!!!

( An : Woah...her trust on BBBTS is just 🔥 )

Quyi : But let me remind you that their Leader is not alive to give them order.....

??? : Who said that I'm not alive ???

Continue.........

This is bonus after double updates...

Someone asked me to give double update but as I was busy so I didn't gave but today I was free so here is your triple update.... enjoy ✨

550+ words