‼️ 47 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

??? : I'm not Mf but I can f you so hard that you'll lose your ability to walk for next 9 months....

Yn : you.... don't.....know......what.....mist---

??? : I ain't doing any f*cking mistake....

Saying this he kneed the muzzle more in her throat and she hissed in pain and was glaring at him.

Yn : If you.....have dare......then...... remove......your......... fucking........mask....... And.........show..........who .........are.........you

??? : You wanna see me ??

She somehow nods and he started laughing like a mad person but the next moment she punched him on his stomach and he fall a Lil bit far from her....she immediately took her gun and pointed at him while smirking....

Yn : Not gonna leave you today....

Saying this she pulled the trigger and the Bullet entered in the front wall as he moves aside....he laughed and said...

??? : This was your Target ?? Hahahaha

She again shot a bullet and this time also the same thing as he was quick enough to move and here she was getting pissed...

In the speed of light she reached at him and grabbed his neck with her hand and said....

Yn : YOU REALLY WANNA SEE MY TARGET ??

Saying this she kneed the muzzle on his neck and smirked but her Smirked drops when he said.....

??? : Seems like You don't want your BABYBOY alive ???

Yn : What do you mean ??

After hearing that her grip loosed and he took the chance and pushed her harshly making her bump on the back wall....but it was looking like she didn't felt that pain...

Yn : I ASKED WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN BY TAHT ??

??? : Aww..... Mafia Queen is in love ?? With whom ?? that innocent and dumb boy who don't even know what's mafia ?? Hahaha

Yn : You better stay in your limits...

??? : Or else what will you do ?? Kill me ?? Kill me then but.....also get ready for your babyboy's funeral.... hahaha

She grabbed him by his collar and raise her hand to slap him but the next moment he catched her wrist and slapped her hardly making her fall on the ground....
He leaned at her level and grabbed her hair and....

??? : That's how you'd also slapped him.... Right ?? How are feeling by tasting your own medicine ?? Is it bitter or sweet ??

He twist her hair and she hissed in pain as her tears started flowing continuously....Ofc no matter how strong a woman is but her most weakest point is her hairs.

She tried to push him but he grabbed her both wrist and Twist it on her back and pinned her on the wall as her back was facing him....he leaned to her ear then whispered.....

he leaned to her ear then whispered

??? : CHANGE YOURSELF OR ELSE MERCY IS NOT IN MY VOCABULARY....YOU BETTER STOP TORTURING THOSE INNOCENT SOULS OR ELSE I'LL RUIN YOU UNTIL YOU'LL BEG FOR ME AND THIS IS MY FIRST AND LAST WARNING......MAFIA QUEEN MS. YN !!!!

Continue....

How's it going babygurls ??

💜💜💜😶✨✨