‼️ 90 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Yoongi was already crying his heart out secretly and silently. Namjin were also on their knees crying hard.

Fire extinguishers arrived and some of men ran inside the apartment with water pipes...some of men pulled BTS members far from there.

Namjoon : Yoongi....Take them to hospital... They had already lossed too much blood

Yoongi nods and left in his car with Kookmin....Namjin and hobi were crying outside of the apartment....

Few minutes later***

Those men came outside of the apartment  and hobi ran to them....

Hobi : What Happened sir....y-you f-find----

Man : Yeah....A burned dead body

Hobi fall on his knees while crying loudly so do Jin is. Namjoon came to them and hobi hugged him tightly while crying.....

Hobi : Did....H-he t-took my w-words t-that seriously...... W-what is this h-happened h-hyung.......*crying*

Jin was also crying his heart out... namjoon hugged him too and these three brothers crying their heart out.....

Man : Sir.... we're taking body for some investigations.....

Ambulance was also there.....they took the body and left from there.....

Members stood up and after booking a cab , they left towards the hospital where Yoongi had went.

In the hospital***

Yoongi was sitting outside of the room where Kookmin were admitted. Other members reached there and.....

Namjoon : What Happened ??

Yoongi : Nothing.... Doctor said they had lossed lot of blood so we need to take care of them too much as their situation is so bad. They need rest....

Namjoon : Where are they ??

Yoongi : Sleeping

Namjoon : Ohh....Btw..... Should we tell about this accident to Y-----

Doctor : They are awake....If you want you can take them home....

Yoongi : Thank you so much doctor.....

In the room****

Members went inside the room and namjin sat beside junkook's bed and Hopemin sat beside jimin's bed.

Kookmin opened their eyes which was already built with tears....they again started crying.... members were there for support as they hugged them.

Junkook : Hyung.....Tae hyung left us without completing that secret Mission.....

Namjoon : Shhhh.... Don't cry kookie.... You're not in good condition...

Same goes to jimin...

*Phone rings*

It was junkook's phone which was ringing... Yn was calling him... members looked at eachother and they gulped and namjoon gestures him to receive it. Junkook slowly forwards his fingers and while closing  his eyes tightly , he received the call.

OTP

Yn : Kookie ??

....................

Yn : Kookie ??? Are you there ??

....................

Yn : Kookie...... Taehyung is with you right ??

...................

Yn : YAHH....JEON JUNKOOK....ARE YOU DUMB OR DEAF....WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTION.... TAEHYUNG IS WITH YOU RIGHT ?? HE LEFT TO MEET YOU......TELL ME HE'S WITH YOU.....

....................

Yn cuts the call***

Namjoon : What Happened ??

Junkook : S-she cuts the call....

Yoongi : I'm going to check on her....I think she got to know about this......

Other members : We're also coming.....

At mansion****

Members entered only to see that living room was Full of dead bodies of maids and guards.... everyone gulped as whole floor was covered in blood....

Yoongi : I hope she's fine......God please don't......

Somehow siding dead bodies , they went upstairs towards her room and Their they saw blood was coming out from Yn's room....... Members heartbeat fastened and poor kookie started crying Before. Just imagine how much he love his Taehyung Hyung and Yn noona.....

Namjoon immediately pushed the door and everyone's World shattered when they saw.........

Continue........

Short update....I know that.... sorry about that as my hand is still hurting a Lil bit but don't worry much. I'll surely update more parts as I'd promised y'll.

🙄 : Don't follow me to unfollow later cuz it's demotivate and hurts me. Hope you understand.

🔪🔪 : Again someone had abused  Taehyung for his rude behaviour which was shown in previous parts....so....I wanna just tell you that please don't abuse my characters please. First they abused yn and now Taehyung....You can say whatever you want to me but stay away from my characters... it's my humble request. If I'm showing any character ( Yn or Taehyung ) in bad role then remember a huge twist is on the way.....Instead of abusing , leave the  story cuz I'm over possesive about my each characters either they are villain or hero.......You can badmouth but 🔪 DON'T ABUSE !!!!! 🔪

😼 : This series is full of unlimited plot and twists so better keep patience.

💜 : Thanks to each of my sweethearts for showing care and love towards this author and I'm really lucky to get you all. I didn't replied in words cuz my hand was hurting so I just send down a purple heart 💜.

Take care and love you all so much and..... We're on the way to reach 40k yahoooo ✨

I'll update soon 🔜

Words : 800

Byeiii💜💜