‼️ 41 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Before he do something he heard her footsteps coming closer to that room....he immediately hide in a corner where she can't see him.....

Yn entered in the room and saw that man was lying on the ground while closing his eyes....ofc he was acting so that they don't get caught but Yn pulled out her belt and started beating him mercilessly.... Taehyung was pressing his lips in order not to make any sound as the scene was so terrifying.....his heartbeat was beating fast as she was looking too furious....

Few minutes later Yn stopped and grabbed that man's throat almost choking him....

Yn : Who came here before me ??

Man : N....N.....No.....O.....O......One

This made her more furious and she started slapping him continuously making him spiting blood.....

Yn : HOW THE FUCK THIS BOTTLE CAME HERE ?? BY WALKING OR FLYING ???

Taehyung realised and slapped himself mentally....that man gulped and Lastly he fainted....Yn stood up furiously and grabbed her hairs out of trusfration ( frustration )

Yn : I'm not gonna leave that person....

Saying this she left from there and as soon she left.... Taehyung came out and pat that's man's cheek....That man immediately woke up as if he was not faint.

Taehyung : She's so heartless.... right ??

Man : Don't say this word " heartless " infront of her....

Hearing this Taehyung remembered all the incidents that whenever he'd called her Heartless....How she got out of control in her anger and how she treats at that time....

Taehyung : Why ??

Man : She hate this word....

Taehyung : There must be any reason behind her hate ??

Man : Yeah....there is.....

Taehyung : What is it ??

Man : Why are you so curious about her ??

Taehyung ( in mind ) : Because my MISSION is incomplete without this !!!

Taehyung : Nothing....I just want to know about her.....if you don't wanna tell me then it's ok don't tell me but atleast tell me your name....?

Man : I'm....

Come to Yn's side***

After coming out of the room...she ran towards that secret room....when she reached there she saw the door was locked like nothing had happened but When she opened it....she was shocked to see dead bodies of her guards were lying on the floor and floor was all over filled with blood.... She immediately ran to the computers and checked it but there was nothing....no any CCTV footage....Just nothing.....She angrily grabbed all the computers and started throwing it on the floor along with their wires and keyboards.....She was breathing heavily and you already know why.... right ?

She ran her fingers through her hairs...her face was fully sweaty. She closed her eyes out of frustration but opened it suddenly when she saw a Sticky note.

She immediately went there and took it and after reading it her blood started boiling.....

Sticky note : Be ready to taste your own medicine....Be ready to get waste by me just like you waste your bullets on Innocent ones....This is the warning of Upcoming thunder.......DEAR MAFIA QUEEN !!!

~~~ Your OBSESSED LOVER

Taehyung's side**

Man : I'm Senkaii-Kim

Taehyung : WHATTTT ?????? * shocked *

Does Taehyung know him ??

Why's he shocked ??

How was that sticky note Twist ???

😏😏😏

Continue.....