‼️ 92 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Yoongi : What was she talking about ?? Junkook killed taehyung ??? Jimin supported junkook ?? Betraying ?? Mafia king's position ?? Does she know about Taehyung being mafia ?? Does she know he was mafia king ?? Does she know about the actual truth of her babyboy ?? Does she know he was acting innocent with her whole time ??? Does she know that the real motive of Taehyung acting innocent ?? How did she find out ?? Who told her that we Killed taehyung for mafia king position ?? Who killed those maids and guards ?? Who came there before us ?? WHO ?? WHAT ?? WHEN ?? HOW ?? WHY ?? WHERE'S THE ANSWERS OF THESE ALL QUESTIONS....???

Jin : Hey...Stob it.

Namjoon : Calm down Yoongi..... we'll surely find out everything......

*phone rings*

It was of Yoongi's....

OTP

Yoongi : hello

.....................

Yoongi : Ohk.....

.....................

Yoongi : Umm.....Can we receive it by self ??

....................

Yoongi : Thanks..... I'm coming at 9 am

.....................

Call ends***

Yoongi's eyes build up with tears and he fall on his knees while tears broke their way and flowed down on his cheeks.

Jin immediately hugged him and asked.....

Jin : What Happened ??

Yoongi : We should get ready for Taehyung's f-f-funeral...... Investigation has been done and they are saying.....we can take body in next morning..... *crying hard*

Junkook and jimin again burst out along with namjin and their crying session continued until.......

??? : Hyung , Kookie , jiminie ???

Hearing this voice all of them looked up and saw....... KIM TAEHYUNG

All of them lips curved into a smile and eyes lighten up with happy tears.....

Taehyung : Why are you all crying ?? What happened ?? I'm sorry Yoongi and hobi hyung.......I was so angry that I didn't realised that night and ended up did it with Yn unintentionally..... *guilty face and tears*

Junkook : H-h-hyung......

Jimin : T-t-t-tae

??? : HELLO SIRRRR.......WHERE ARE YOU ALL LOST ???

Members came out back to earth when they saw doctor was standing infront of them and was moving his hands infront of their eyes.....It was dream !!!!

Namjoon : S-Sorry doctor....

Doctor : Patient has woke up....you can meet her.....