‼️ 52 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Yn was unable to understand why her eomma was saying that but now she understand why her eomma took that promise...she was not scared of her father but if losing her mother....her mother was the only one for Yn but not her father. Her father was a Disguised beast.

" Eomma....Appa is beast "

" No dear , he's a gentleman "

" Beating his wife , yelling at his daughter , killing innocent peoples , threatening others , Torturing peoples....Are they the qualities of a gentleman ?? If yes , then I don't want any gentleman.... I'm alone enough "

"Hmm....My daughter is growing up...haha"

" I'll never be like Appa "

" Then ?? "

" I want to be like you...who loves everyone....who care for everyone...who don't hurt anyone....who knows others pain just by looking at their smile "

" Ok ok....Sleep now... You're acting like my eomma "

" Hahahahaha....ofc I'm your Lil eomma "

" Ok my Lil eomma , sleep now "

Yn ran into her room when she saw her father father started tearing her mother's clothes....She ran into her room and cried for few minutes and slept without realising it.

At evening***

Yn woke up when she heard someone was knocking at her door , she immediately washed her face cuz tears were dried up on her cheeks...then she opened the door only to see his mom was standing while holding a tray of food....Yn fake smiled and let her eomma enter.

Eomma : You didn't changed your uniform ??

Yn : I forgot...wait I'll be back

Saying this she ran into the bathroom without listening to her mother .....she locked the room and slide down on the floor resting on door....tears flows down her eyes because of remembering that moment of her parents. She immediately took a quick shower and came out wearing a comfy pyjama.

Eomma : Come....

Yn : Eomma....why your eyes are puffy ??

Eomma : uhh....I was cutting onions before and yk how bad they are that they made others cry.... that's why

Yn : Why I feel like you're lying ??

Eomma : And why would I lie ??

Yn : Because....

Eomma : b-b-because ??

Yn : Because I don't want to eat.... hahaha

Saying this she ran out of room while laughing through tears cuz of her excuse.... Her mom ran behind her while shouting and smiling not knowing her daughter is crying....Yn was running while wiping her tears....She ran downstairs and ran in the living but fall on the floor when she bumped into someone....She looked up only to see disguised beast....Her appa

She gulped and smiled nervously...her mom also came there and gulped while looking at him...She pulled Yn ad gave her the tray of food and said....

Eomma : Daughter....Go in your room and don't come out before finishing it.

Yn : but eomma--

Yn knew what was coming ahead so that's why she don't wanted to leave her eomma

Eomma : Please my dear.

Yn took the tray of plate and looked at her dad and then mom....she went upstairs while tears makes Their way cuz she knew why her mom said that and also she knew what was coming for her mom....

Meanwhile***

Yn's dad : Come dear.... Let's talk in our room.... * Smirking *

Continue.......

Take care of yourself 💜