‼️ 91 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Namjoon immediately pushed the door and everyone's World shattered when they saw.........

Yn's body was laying on the floor fully soaked in blood....floor was covered with many of electronics like TVs , computers , laptops , phones. Two guns were on both sides of her body..... Bedsheets was in total mess and lamps , lights were broken.

( An : Yk...while writing this I was listening señorita , unholy and Ride it song.... Romantic songs on crime scene...wow...lol )

Hobi and Yoongi immediately ran to Yn and pats her cheeks....hobi was crying already... Yoongi checked her pulse rate and it was working.

Yoongi : I think she'd just fainted....

Namjoon : Wait.... I'll bring water.....

Namjoon ran out of her room in order to take water meanwhile Jin entered in bathroom to check , Junkook was already on his knees crying badly thinking he lose her noona as he did listened Yoongi's  words , ofc he was busy in crying... Someone tell him his noona is alive !

Jimin was staring at her body being emotionless , Is he in trauma ??

Namjoon came into room with a glass of water and sprinkled some water on her face , no response....He again sprinkled and this time her eyes moved.... Yoongi patted her cheek and she slowly opened her eyes only to see a cat was staring into her soul... I mean Yoongi , hobi and namjoon were staring at her....she immediately grabbed Yoongi by his color and started shaking him.......

Yn : YAHHH.... JUNKOOK....I WILL KILL YOU....

Yoongi : When did I get changed into bunny to cat ??

Yn : I'LL CHANGE YOU....WAIT.....

Yoongi : I'm not junkook.... I'm min Yoongi

She glared at him and left him , then after Targeting junkook...she came to him and grabbed him by his color and started shaking him while both junkook and yn were crying.....

Yn : HOW CAN YOU KILL MY TAEHYUNG... HUH ?! HE WAS YOUR HYUNG RIGHT....THEN HOW CAN YOU KILL HIM.....

Junkook : Noona.... I-------

*Slap*

Yn slapped him hardly making him turn his face turn into another side.

She went to jimin and started shaking him......

Yn : YOU SHORTY.....HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT JUNKOOK HUH....HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT HIM INTO KILLING TAEHYUNG.... YOU BOTH ARE HIS BEST FRIENDS THEN HOW CAN YOU BOTH KILL HIM....HOW CAN YOU BETRAY YOUR BESTFRIEND....NOT ONLY YOU BUT THIS YOONGI , THIS JHOPE , THIS NAMJOON AND THIS WORLD WIDE HANDSOME JIN....*pointing at each of them according to name* EVERYONE HAD KILLED HIM......HOW CAN YOU GUYS DO THAT.... HOW CAN YOU KILL MY INNOCENT BABYBOY JUST BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO GET MAFIA'S KING POSITION....HOWWWW ?? ANSWER MY FUCKING QUES----

She faints but Yoongi immediately ran and Catched her before she touches floor. They were so confused and puzzled that what she was talking about....Mafia king's position ?? Betraying ?? Killing taehyung ??? Junkook had Killed taehyung ??? Jimin and other members had supported him ??? What's this ?? It was literally so confusing and frustrating....You guys can imagine their mind's condition as she'd blamed that they had Killed taehyung....and why ?? So just to get Mafia king's position 🙄 ?? Like seriously💁??