‼️ 45 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

As soon she left from there after locking the door....he smirked and went to his closet. There he pulled out a night pyjama and wore....

Few minutes later after taking his car keys and gun which was hidden on somewhere in bathroom...he turned off the lights of his room and jumped out of the window.

He saw her sitting on her car along with many guards.... almost four cars were behind her car....she was wearing whole black outfit along with mask... While giving few guns to others.... all of them left from there and guards continued their jobs. Taehyung also escaped from there and after taking a cab....he reaches inbetween an alley. There he came out of the cab and shot a bullet in cab's driver head and that driver dead at the spot.

Taehyung entered at a dark place of alley and ......

He Smirked and started going towards the entrance as guards present there bowed at him 90°

He entered in the house and went in a room....there he Changed his clothes in whole black along with a mask and goggle....a special one. After wearing everything he came out and went in another room and from there he took 5 revolver full of 10 bullets in each.

After that he came out and said to one of his guard....

Taehyung : In the alley

Guard : ok boss

Taehyung : Inform him to get ready for the next Mission....

Guard : Boss....He wants to talk with you

Taehyung : Tell him to call me after 10 : 00 am

Guard : Ok boss

Saying this guard bowed at him again with same 90° and Taehyung left from there after taking his bike.

******

A black car along with four car were going somewhere in full speed...You already know who is it...Mafia Queen Yn

She was in the last car as four of the cars were infront of her....

1st 2nd 3rd 4th
Car Car Car Car
🚘 🚘 🚘 🚘

🚘
Yn's
Car

Few moments later she noticed a bike was behind her.....

1st 2nd 3rd 4th
Car Car Car Car
🚘 🚘 🚘 🚘

🚘
Yn's
Car

🏍️
Bike

She turned her head to see at back but the next moment bike vanished...she shook her head thinking it could be her illusion.

Time skips 20 min later***

These five of cars reached infront of a big deserted sugarmill which was in the between of woods. They came out and Yn Started going towards the woods while pointing the gun at front as her guards were also going from other directions.

She heard few gun shots which was coming from the sugarmill....she immediately made others alert and started going in the sugarmill from the back part of it.

She was on the 3rd floor and was going slowly yet while being whole alert....she reached at the 4th floor....she saw a room there which was half opened and also a gun shot got heard.....she slowly forwards her steps and pushed the door slowly with her leg while pointing the gun and finally in the speed of light she entered in and pointed the gun at the front but....

??? : OMOO !! SEE WHO CAME HERE...MAFIA QUEEN JUNG SUK MIN YN.... LET ME WELCOME YOU PROPERLY BABUGURLL !!!

Saying this that person shot two bullets and it successfully entered in Yn's arm...

??? : How's my welcome...huh ?!....Now let me kill this MAFIA KING !!!!

Continue.....

More parts are coming tonight ! ENJOY !!

💜💜💜