‼️ 87 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Taehyung : Whatever....what you guys want to talk ??

Hobi : How's my sister ???

Taehyung : She's good

Namjoon : What Happened last night ?? You were looking angry ??

Taehyung : That f*cking Yn called police and  it caused me to lose millions....

Hobi : It's ok.... Don't curse he-----

Taehyung : Shut up and tell me why you guys called me.... actual reason ??

Jin : By any chance you did something with Yn ??

Taehyung : Yeah

Jin : W-what ??

Taehyung : I fucked her whole night....

Junkook choked on his drink.

Jimin : And she agreed with you ??

Taehyung : No

Hobi : Then ??

Taehyung : I gave her viagra and then I fu----

A hard slap landed on Taehyung's cheek making him turn his face in other direction. He holds his cheek and saw it was from Junkook.

Other members were shockingly looking at Junkook.... Taehyung looked at him with deadly eyes but instead of getting scared , junkook grabbed him by his collar and started shaking her while shouting.....

Junkook : HOW CAN YOU DO THAT WITH NOONA ??? HOW CAN YOU BE SO CHEAP ??? HOW CAN YO----

Taehyung harshly pushed junkook and shouts....

Taehyung : BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING NOONA , I LOSSED MY MILLIONS OF MONEY AND YOU THINK I WON'T DO ANYTHING WITH HER.....YEAH I'M CHEAP AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT SHIT.....

Everyone was so shocked cuz of his sudden burst out and they looked at hobi only to see he was freezed on couch.... While panicking jimin shaked him and hobi looked at jimin while tears in his eyes.....

Hobi : H-he.....r-r-raped....m-my.....s-s-small y-yn......

Taehyung : * laughing * Don't worry.... She enjoyed me too muc-----

A hard punch land on his another side of face making him fall on the floor while spitting blood. It was from Yoongi.

Yoongi's eyes were red and his whole body was shaking due to anger. He jumped on taehyung and started punching him continuously.....

Yoongi : HOW DARE YOU TO RAPE MY SISTER HUH ?! I WON'T LIVE YOU ALIVE.... HOW CHEAP , BASTARD AND MOTHERFUCKER YOU'RE.....SHE FUCKING TRUSTED YOU AND YOU BETRAYER.... WHY THE FUCK YOU DID THAT..... IF YOU WANTED MONEY THEN YOU COULD HAD ASKED ME... IF YOU NEEDED ANY SLUT TO FUCK OUT THEN YOU COULD HAD RAPED SOMEONE... DIDN'T YOUR HANDS SHAKED WHILE GIVING HER VIAGRA.... DIDN'T YOUR TONGUE SLIPPED WHILE LYING TO HER....HOW CAN YOU DO THAT.....HOW...... *crying*

Yoongi started crying and fall on the floor... ( Yoongi is crying means you guys can think how hurt he must be )

Taehyung wiped blood from his lips and started laughing.....

Taehyung : C'mon Yoongi hyung.... she's not your real sister.....stop Crying...haha

Yoongi looked at him with his fierce gaze and said.....

Yoongi : You're also not my real brother then let me kill you....

Saying this he started punching on Taehyung's stomach.... Taehyung was just smiling whole time and it was making Yoongi more furious....he twists Taehyung's hand on back and kneed on his back making taehyung fall on floor with face.

Yoongi immediately pulled out his gun and pointed at him ( don't ask him from where he got gun cuz it's common as they are mafia ) He was about to pull trigger but hobi kicked him on his hand making gun fall on the floor. Yoongi ran to taehyung to attack again but namjin grabbed him by his shoulder and waist.

Yoongi : LEAVE ME.... I'LL KILL HIM.....

Hobi : ARE YOU STUPID ???

Yoongi : h-h-hobi....h-h-he r-r-raped o-our y-y-yn....h-h-he r-r-raped m-my c-cat...he rap----

Yoongi didn't able to complete his sentence and fall on his knees while choking in tears. Hobi came to him and both brothers hugged eachother while crying badly.

On the other side , Junkook and jimin were Crying badly and namjin were trying to make them shut up but namjin's eyes were also filled with tears. As an elders, they were not crying but internally they were also unable to control their tears.

Junkook :  *crying* jiminie hyung....h-how c-can H-he do that w-with o-our n-noona.... W-we s-s-supported h-him in his f-fake k-kidnapping that c-caused n-noona to s-suffer but w-we i-ignored that..... W-we k-kidnapped o-ourselves j-just b-because of h-him and h-his p-plan...I s-shouted on n-noona cuz it w-was h-his plan....I-I-I t-t-threatened h-her because this m-m-m-motherfucker K-k-kim T-t-taehyung t-told me to do t-that but in return what we g-got......he r-r-r-raped h-her....... I'm s-s-sorry n-noona.... If I k-knew that p-people like h-him also exist then I w-would never h-had did that w-with y-you..... You're so c-cheap K-k-k-kim T-t-t-taehyung.....

Taehyung : Ok... I'm cheap... You're expensive right ?? Then stay expensive... I don't care and yeah why are you guys overreacting too much... it's not like I'd killed her....

Yoongi pushed hobi and immediately took gun and ran towards Taehyung....he was about to hit with gun but Taehyung holds his hand and pushed him making Yoongi bumped into hobi.

Namjoon grabbed Yoongi and tried to make  him calm down but Yoongi was not AGUSTD.

Jin went to taehyung and put his one hand on taehyung's shoulder lovingly and asked in calm yet hurtful tone.....

Jin : Why you did that Taehyung ??

Taehyung : Because I was angry cuz she ruined my plan.....

Jin : It means if any of us gets angry then we'll rape someone ??

Taehyung : Ofc you can do that...you don't know Jin hyung how pleasuring it was when I was fucking her....ahh....I still remember how she was screaming out and was begging me to stop....you should try once and wait....not only you but you guys too.

Taehyung said while pointing at other members with a grin on his face. They looked at him with Their wet eyes.

Taehyung : You know....In morning when I saw her then she was literally looking so mess....Puffy eyes , headache , tired face , sore throat and moreover you know she was unable to even walk....Poor Her but I'm satisfied and proud on myself.

Continue......

How's this part ??

Get ready for upcoming twists and I'm already warning cuz most of you guys were getting heartattack.....👽👍🏻💀

Love you all...bye and take care....💜💜

Words : 1200+