‼️ 58 ‼️

Hellowww babygurls....Thank you so much for 15k+ reads and 1k votes....THANK YOU SO MUCH....LOBE YOU ALL SO MUCH 💜💜💜💜💜😭😭

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Junkook : YEAH.... I'M HIS OBSESSED LOVER....I HAD KIDNAPPED HIM AND I WON'T TELL YOU WHERE IS HIM....DO WHATEVER YOU WANT....MS. MAFIA QUEEN !!!

Yn : Finally.... You spit it....Tell me where is him or else you'll be on heaven....

Junkook : With my baby tae....do you think I'll leave him alive.....haha

Yn : You won't tell me right ??

Junkook : Not in this life.....

Yn eyed her guards and they attacked on junkook but our muscular Bunny beat them till their last breath and lastly he came to her and whispered....

Junkook : Next time.....Be ready with more guards and if you again tried to do anything with me then I won't hesitate to f*ck you till your last breath.... Remember it. One more thing... Forgot your babyboy cuz he's Mine already !!

Saying this he rolled his eyes and left from there after kicking that guard which was on his way. Yn immediately pulled out her gun and killed her all guards which were laying on the floor. She was frausted as f*ck cuz if she tried to hurt junkook then Taehyung will be on trouble....if she didn't tried to do anything with junkook then she will not be able to find anything about Taehyung and lastly most important and weird thing is that.....Yn is unable to find Taehyung's location.... She's mafia queen so it much be easy for her to find his location but here the situation and the thing is different.... Taehyung's last location is showing in his room and after that nothing....she even talked with her experts location trackers but nothing came in hands.

Yn left from there and went in that secret room. There Senkaii-Kim was laying on the floor with closed eyes....she came in the kitchen and took a plate of food and again went in that room....She pat his cheek and he woke up being scared. She smiled and gave the plate of food to him....his eyes come out of socket cuz of shockness. He pinched himself to see if it's Dream but it was not.

Yn : Eat it

Senkaii-Kim : I....I....I....m.....not.... hungry

Yn : I SAID EATT....I DIDN'T ASKED YOU EITHER YOU ARE HUNGRY OR NOT....WHAT I SAID JUST DO

Senkaii-Kim : s....s....o....r....r....y

He took the plate and started eating while looking at her...his whole body was shaking badly. In between she asked him....

Yn : Did you met Taehyung in last days ??

When he heard it...he remembered everything what Taehyung did with him...he gulped and shook his head as no. It made her more frustrated and she kicked him so hardly that he fall of the floor and plate broke into pieces cuz of kick....

Yn : Just wait for me find you babyboy.....

??? : I'm waiting for you to find me babygurl.... Afterall I've punish you very badly !!!!!

Continue.....

Thank you again and love ya all 💜💜