‼️ 72 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

In afternoon***

Yn entered in the Taehyung's room but as soon she stepped he shouts....

Taehyung : ARE YOU STUPID ?? DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK ?? GET OUT FROM HERE PLEASE.....I-------

Yn : Listen to me atleast

Taehyung : What ?? You want to do romance ?? Or you want to punish me cuz I was kidnapped from past weeks....huh ?!

Yn : Can you please calm do---

Taehyung : Saying who....Mafia Queen Jung suk min Yn....who herself lost control in few  seconds ended up killing someone or hurting them mentally....

Yn ran to him and hugged him while tears formed into her eyes....he pushed her harshly and she stumbled a little bit...

Taehyung : You better don't touch me please....I told you already and even now telling you that I'm uncomfortable....well I was uncomfortable before too but....leave it.

Yn : Taehyung..... I'm sorry....I regret whatever I did before but now I'm trying to change mys----

Taehyung : You and sorry ?? And what... Trying to change yourself.... hahaha....Btw for your kind information this joke was not funny but Still let me laugh a Little bit for your satisfaction.... hahahahaha

Yn : Taehyung..... I'm not kidding.... I'm really regretting everything....and I'm also sorry for that.... *Crying*

Taehyung : Really ??? OMOO.....Look at your behind....Kyong is alive after hearing your sorry....those maids are alive after hearing your sorry.....

He mocked her and her tears continued falling on her cheeks.

Taehyung : Do one thing.....Get out from my room and cry cuz I really hate these types of crocodile tears.....and if you don't want to go then stay here... I'm going

He was about to walk but before that she herself left from there after mouthing him sorry. Taehyung locked the door and let out a heavy breath.

Taehyung : You deserve it babe !!!

____________________

In evening ***

Taehyung came out of his room and saw Yn was sitting in the living room....He went in the kitchen and saw only two three maids were working....

Taehyung : hey.....Where are others ??

Maid :  Sir---

Taehyung : Don't call me that.... You're just like my ajumma...call me Taehyung or something else....

Maid looked at Yn... Taehyung also noticed it but was waiting for the next drama.

Maid : Taeh----

Yn immediately looked at maid and came into kitchen....That maid started shivering out of fear but....Yn just pulled out a cold water bottle from fridge and went in her room after giving a smile to both maid and Taehyung.

Taehyung : What Happened ??

Maid : Si--

Taehyung : Taehyung

Maid : Taehyung.....She didn't killed me.... I'm alive.....Omg how's this possible..... Is Yn ma'am ok or I'd already reached in heaven....

Taehyung started laughing and maid was just gulping down her saliva....

Taehyung : You're safe....

Maid : Si--- I mean Taehyung....Why are you here ?? You need something....

Taehyung : Yeah.... Just some ice packs for my injuries....

Maid : Oh....Here take this....

Maid give some ice cubes and Taehyung started going but....

Maid : Son....

Taehyung halted on his track and turned to see her smiling....

Maid : If you're ok then I can change your bandage....

Taehyung smiled sweetly and both taehyung and maid went upstairs.

Both of them entered in Taehyung's room but saw Yn was already waiting for him while holding first aid kit and that same cold water bottle. She noticed both of them.....

Maid : Umm....I think I should go.... Ma'am is here s-----

Taehyung : C'mon.....You were the one who asked me and now you're going....

Maid : But ma'am----

Taehyung : Ignore her !!!

Continue.......