‼️ 79 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Taehyung : Don't be hyper.... I'm opening... Wait.....

Saying this he came out towards her side and slowly opened car's door while smiling like a gentleman....she also fake smiled and came out. When she was coming out then he whispered....

Taehyung : Why are you smiling fakely ??

Yn : I'm already annoyed...now shut up

Taehyung : Make. Me

( Dejà vu 👽 )

Yn : I----

Taehyung sneaked his hands around her waist and pulled her making her body crashing on him....

Yn : Wtf you doing ??

Taehyung : Am I fucking ??

Yn : What ??

Taehyung : Shut up pig

Yn : Yahh.... I'm not pi----

He pecked her lips and....

Taehyung : Can you close your mouth for a second....

He said while glaring and fake smiling at her. She mimicked him in low voice.

Both of them entered in the party only to see that a large area was decorated in dark theme.... Everything is black literally and it was looking so dangerous, scary , drop dead gorgeous and was giving attitude vibes.

( An : Heaven for black lovers )

People present there were also wearing black suits and dresses....Each men were looking handsome and women were beautiful but our couples....I mean Yn and Taehyung were hitting different.

As soon they entered, all eyes fall on them. Taehyung gripped his hand on her waist and here Yn's heart was beating faster each passing second and butterflies were dancing on stomach.

A man in his 40s came to them and greeted them....

Man : Welcome Ms. Mafia Queen

Yn : Thanks Mr. Quyi

Quyi : My pleasure

Mr. Quyi looked at Taehyung and....

Taehyung : Hello Sir.... I'm Kim Taehyung.... Yn's Fiancé...

He said while forwarding his hand towards him....Quyi and Yn were shocked but Yn hide it and Quyi shooked hand with Taehyung while smiling nervously.....

Quyi : Nice to meet you Sir

Taehyung : Same here

Quyi : Btw Wanna join for some drinks ??

Yn :Umm....Mr. Quyi...Can we talk for a second....

Quyi : Sure