‼️ 68 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

That mask guy was fighting with Yang and his one of the brother....that mask guy was so professional and perfect in fighting that he was able to dodge each punch from both brothers....Yang was not less too. Mask guy punched on yang's face and hit on yang's brother stomach by his foot. Both brothers fall on the ground and looked at mask guy. Yang's brother stood up and started fighting with mask guy.

Few minutes later**

Yang's brother and mask guy were fighting but suddenly that mask guy ran to Yn and hugged her and at that same time someone shot two bullets and stabbed mask guy from back....he stabbed him three times... Well those stabs and Bullets were supposed to get inside yn but.....that mask guy fall on the ground....

Junkook : HYUNGGGGGGGG

Jimin : TAEEEEEEEEEE

Namjin : TAEHYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Yn : babyboy ????

Alpha team ran to mask guy aka Taehyung and minkook hold taehyung by his head and junkook started crying.....

Junkook : hyung.... don't close your eyes....

Taehyung was breathing heavily so Jimin immediately pulled out his mask and here Ms. Mafia Queen Yn got shocked and was unable to do or think something....her mind was totally blank at that time..... She was just staring at that figure which was unable to breathe. Before she move, someone inject something on her neck from behind and she faints on the ground.

??? : YAHHH....Have you guys lost your mind ??

They looked at the voice only to see....

Junkook : Yoongi hyung ??

Yoongi was standing behind yn as she was fainted on the ground....

Yoongi : Let's go hospital immediately or you want him to die here....

Namjin immediately carried taehyung and in the speed of light they reached in the hospital.

In the hospital***

It has been 3 hour and Taehyung is still in OT.... junkook and jimin were Crying messily.... others were trying to make them shut but they were not.

Another 2 hour later , Doctor came out of OT and minkook immediately ran to doctor and....

Junkook : how's hyung ??

Jimin : he's fine ....right ??

Junkook : why aren't you saying something ??

Minkook were holding doctor by his collar and were shaking him continuously... namjoon came to them and freed doctor to them and....

Doctor : I'm sorry sir but I can't say anything now.... he's losed too much blood.... he's still in danger and we don't guarantee that he'll be fine....

Saying this he left from there leaving both bfs crying more and others were also on urge to cry but were stopping themselves.

Next Morning**

Junkook : What Happened doctor ??

Namjoon : Is he ok ??

Jimin : He'll be fine right ??

Jin : Why are you silent ??

Yoongi : Wtf you're thinking ??

Doctor : I'm sorry but cuz of too much blood lose....we didn't succeed to save him

Continue.........

End is on the way 🙂