‼️ 55 ‼️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Prasanthimafialover

May your birthday be full of joy, love, and celebration. You deserve the very best ! (⁠*⁠˘⁠︶⁠˘⁠*⁠)⁠.⁠。⁠*⁠♡

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Taehyung : Misson 1 accomplished...Get ready for my next move MS. MAFIA QUEEN *Smirked and laughing maniacly*

He picked her up and laid on the bed then cover her with duvet and left from there.

He again went in that same secret Computers room and this time he deleted each footage without getting caught.... without making any noise....just like a Professional.

He came out of that room and went in his room then slept without knowing that....

Next Morning***

In Yn's room , She woke and freshed herself then wore a black shirt with black jeans.... She was normal like always....She came downstairs and sat on the dinning table and started eating her breakfast....

After eating she went towards the Taehyung's room and knocked the door but no response....she knocked many times but no response so she pushed the door but seems like it was locked.... without thinking she broke the door by kicking it continuously.....she entered in and saw There was no one....she panicked and started searching for him but he was nowhere not even in bathroom. She frustratly broke the dressing mirror....

Dressing mirror : What I've done to you.... Why you always turn me in double piece.... Please don't break me... I'm satisfied with my one piece.....

Yn grabbed her hair and started Messing the bedsheets but then her eyes fall on a paper which was placed on side table....she immediately picked it up and read it.

Paper : I'm Taking my Love back...My love My Taehyung..... Don't try to find him or else you'll get nothing.... He's my childhood obsession and I hope you understand my feelings...afterall....Who else will know the exact meaning of OBSESSION

~~~ JEON JUNKOOK

Reading this she crushed the paper in her fist and gritted her teeth.....

Yn : Till now....I was thinking he's just a cute innocent boy just like my babyboy....

( An : Junkook and Taehyung are innocent ?? Joke of this series 😂😂 )

Yn : Now I'll not leave you JEON JUNKOOK... Just wait for me or you'll be finished....

She left from there in that secret computers room and opened the computer to see footage but there was nothing... afterall her babyboy deleted it last night....she angrily throwed the computers....

Computers : Bro....Your babyboy had did this....go and break him instead of me and my body parts....What I've done in this ??

She was hyper now so ofc she needs someone to let her anger out so she went in that secret room where Senkaii-Kim was.... She again tortured him and after getting half satisfied...she came in the living room and shot 3 maids who were smiling to eachother while talking something.... But after Killing them she remembered....

??? : CHANGE YOURSELF OR ELSE MERCY IS NOT IN MY VOCABULARY....YOU BETTER STOP TORTURING THOSE INNOCENT SOULS OR ELSE I'LL RUIN YOU UNTIL YOU'LL BEG FOR ME AND THIS IS MY FIRST AND LAST WARNING......MAFIA QUEEN MS. YN !!!!

This made her more angry and she screamed.....

Yn : JEON JUNKOOKKKKKKKK..... I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOUUUUUUUUUU

??? : Seems like she forgot my punishment and WARNING !! IT'S OK... I'M COMING TO WARN YOU AGAIN.....HAHAHAHA

Continue.....

Take care of yourself 💜

Byeii