‼️ 25 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

After completing his second work he left from there and reached at the cafe there he wore the waiter's clothes and started working..... Today there were too much people in the cafe comparison from the other days. Taehyung was working like a machine....he was so busy in work that he didn't cared that it was almost 1 : 00 am....

Finally half an hour he breath out tiredly as his shift was over now....he was about to come out of the cafe but then someone called him and he turned and there was standing......

Cafe Manager.....

Manager smiled at him and came to him... Taehyung also smiled back and bows at manager..... Manager gave him some money and said....

Manager : You really worked a lot today.... Here....

Taehyung : Thank you sir

Taehyung took the money and manager left after patting his head. He's sweet tho.

Yn's Side****

She was in a meeting and finally it was going to be over. Meeting went successfully.....

The other person stood up and yn too. Both of them handshaked eachother and few minutes later Yn left and reached to her car.

Secretary : Ma'am....do you wanna go somewhere ??

Yn : You already know.... Let's go in any club for our celebration....

Secretary : Ok ma'am....

Yn sat on the passenger and secretary started the car.......

Taehyung's side***

after taking the money as soon taehyung turned he stumbled and got scared when he saw.......

Yuni....

Yuni was standing there while both of her hands on waist and her face was whole red due to anger ....before he said something she shouts......

Yuni : YOU IDIOT.....HOW CAN YOU BE SO CARELESS....WHY THE HELL YOU DIDN'T PICK UP MY CALLS....I THOUGHT SOMEONE KIDNAPPED YOU..... YOU KNOW HOW TENSED UP I WAS....

Taehyung : I'm sorry....You know.... hehe

Yuni : STOP YOUR HEHE.....

Taehyung : ok then hahaha....

Yuni : YOUUU.....

Taehyung : Sorry sorry....

Yuni : Keep your sorry to yourself....

Taehyung : so...are you angry ?? * Pouts *

Yuni : Yahh....stop your acting.... let's go now....

Taehyung : Where ??

Yuni : Somewhere else....I don't wanna eat here....

Taehyung : Okkiie

Yuni sat on her scooty and Taehyung sat behind her....she started it....

They reached infront of a small cafe and entered in....here they took Their seats and Taehyung ordered hot chocolate along with pizza meanwhile yuni ordered cold coffee along with burger.....

Their order arrived and they started digging it.

Yuni : Taehyung....You wanna taste coffee ??

Taehyung : eww....no....not in this life....

Yuni : please taehyung... taste it once...

Taehyung : Yuni....you know already that I hate coffee....

Yuni : Imagine tae....

Taehyung : What ??

Yuni : In future.....What if you become a brand ambassador of biggest coffee brand....

Taehyung : Eww.... I'll better get killed by that obsessed witch but coffee...NO

Yuni : Obsessed witch ??

Shit.

Taehyung : I mean witch...you know ghost and witches.....so that's what I was saying...

Yuni : You're so silly... there's nothing like the thing witch and ghost....

Taehyung : How do you know....

Yuni : I-------

Bang*** Bang****

* Two bullets entered on yuni's chest *

Bang****

* Again two bullets entered on her stomach*

Taehyung turned and saw.....

,

A TALL MAN.....

Continue......

I'm excited more that you guys that's why I published this chapter too....