‼️ 85 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

KTHV : Woahh......I'm lucky to break off the virginity of Mafia Queen !!!

Saying this he again looked at her only to see how messy and tired she was looking. He wore his pant and stood up then took his suit and pulled out that half syringe and a Full syringe.... Again he inject that one full and one half syringe liquid and squeezed her both cheeks but not out of love but out of anger. At that he wanted her to make wake up and fuck her again but somewhere in him , he was not agreeing cuz of her situation which was just unbelievable.

________________________

At mansion*****

It was 7 am and Taehyung came out of bathroom while wearing towel on his torso as his hairs were wet and he was looking hot meal. Anyone wanna taste this meal ??

He wore casual clothes, dried his hairs and come downstairs only to see her in living room. She was wearing a black shirt and black pant without anything under and was laying on the couch. He ran to her with water and worried face and sat on his knees infront of her while giving water glass.

Taehyung : W-what h-happened to y-you ??

Yn nods in negative and took the glass of water and drank it.

Taehyung : You must be tired from last night ?? *smirked secretly*

She was laying while closing her eyes cuz of too much tiredness and also her head was throbbing badly.... effect of those 25 glasses  and viagra !!

Yn : No...... *whispered*

Taehyung : OMG.... What Happened to your voice ?? Your throat is sore ig.....Are you ok *Smirked*

Yn : I'm o-o-o-okay... *she somehow spoke in whisper*

Taehyung : Open your eyes......

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at his Innocent face making her smiled weakly. Does she know it's her who's innocent.... ?

Taehyung : God.....Your eyes are so puffy , hairs are mess , throat is sore , headache , purple neck and tired face......................... Wait....Where are your clothes and where did you went after party ?? Whom clothes you are wearing ?? By any c-chance d-d-did y-you s-s-spent n-n-night w-with s-s-someone ??

He started crying and was about to stood up but she hold his hand and made him on his knees again.....

Yn : W-wait.....

Taehyung : WHAT WAIT ?? HOW CAN YOU DO IT WITH ANYONE HUH ?? YOU'LL SPEND A NIGHT WITH ANY OLDIE AND I CAN'T EVEN SPEAK ?? WHO THE FUCK WAS HIM ?? TELL ME IMMEDIATELY....

Yn : I don't remember anything except that.....

His eyes widen and he immediately holds her and started shaking her being whole panicked.....

Taehyung : W-what y-you r-remember ?? Tell me quickly.....

Yn : I just remember that After drinking.... Me and that man....Mafia king....yeah.... IT'S MAFIA KING....we both went in a room and there he just locked the door and I don't remember anything.......

Taehyung : Now I understand..... How can I forgot , I'm just a useless piece of shit *crying*

Yn : No babybo----

Taehyung : Stop.... don't you dare to call me that....Your babyboy is mafia king and you're his babygirl.... I'm nothing but just a third wheel between you guys....

Yn : Aishh....Stop Crying.....My head is bursting......

She said while holding her head with both hands and closing her eyes tightly. He Smirked secretly and again said while crying....

Taehyung : You know....How worried I'm.... Look at yourself.... Wait......

Saying this he picked up in bridal style and came upstairs in her room....she was shocked as hell cuz of his sudden act. He make her sit infront of her dressing and said.....

Taehyung : Look at yourself....How are you looking ??

And it was true....she looked into mirror only to see a messy and helpless Yn. Some tears were about to came down but she didn't let it.

Taehyung : Anyways....Go in your bathroom and get's fresh...till then I'll make you hangover soup......

She didn't moved.....so he controlled his laugh cuz he knew why she's not moving...

Taehyung : Did you heard me ?? Get freshed up.....

Yn : I..... Can't......w-w-w-walk......

Taehyung : WHAT ????

She didn't said anything and he poked his cheek through tongue in order to control his smile cuz he was proud on himself.

He picked her up in bridal style and entered into bathroom then put her into bathtub while opening water. He came out of bathroom and after taking her clothes....he again entered only to see her shirt was not on her upper body....he gulped and clears his throat....she noticed him and then Look at herself....while grabbing shirt, she immediately covered herself and said nervously.....

Yn : y-you a-are h-h-here....I ... thought y-you l-left....

Taehyung : I just went to took your clothes... Anyways here's your clothes....

He put her clothes and left from there without looking at her. She closed her eyes as tears continued falling on her cheeks. Yes she was regretting last night and also was angry on herself that how can she do that.  But is she really was wrong ?? No....she wasn't.

______________

After getting freshed, she wore her clothes and somehow entered in her room and called her secretary.....

OTP

Yn : Hello

Secretary : Yes Ma'am

Yn : I want to meet Mafia King.... Find his information , location or do whatever you want but I just want to meet him.

Secretary : O-ok Ma'am.... I'll inform you

Yn : If I heard answer in negative then you won't be able to see tomorrow's morning...

Secretary : This time won't come... you'll surely meet him

Yn : Better....

Call ends***

Yn : Just Wait Mr. Mafia...

??? : I'm already Waiting Ms. Mafia !!!

Continue.....

I'm just too satisfied and overwhelmed after reading previous chapter comments. I'm so grateful to you all. Thanks you so much to everyone who spare time wrote those paragraph in comment section.... I was literally smiling whole time while reading and my mom was like 👁️👄👁️

My one of the reader as well follower asked me for chocolates so...here's your chocolate 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫

Words : 1100+

I'll update more parts till then enjoy this one....

Keep patience.... hope you like this chapter.....

Take care and byeiii 💜💜💜💜💜

LOBE YOU SO MUCH MY LOVES ✨✨