‼️ 101 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

JEON JUNKOOK ( sipping banana milk )

KIM TAEHYUNG ( kissing his revolver )

JUNG SUK MIN YN ( caressing her belt )

GHM ran from between taehyung but junkook grabbed his collar from back and....

Junkook : Are you done peeing ??

GHM : I wanted to poo that's why I ran from there......

Junkook : So did you find any toilet seat 🚽 here or I have to help you ??

GHM : Please help me.....

Junkook slapped him so hardly that he fall in the middle of BBBTS ( BTS ) and Yn. It was looking like all members and Yn had kidnapped GHM and now they are going to do something unholy with GHM.

Junkook came to GHM still shipping his drink and leaned to him.....

Junkook : ATM ??

GHM : ....................

Junkook hit his manhood and.....

Junkook : ATM ??

GHM : Yes s-s-sir....

Junkook : I think everytime you need a knock and then you'll speak right ??

GHM shake his head in negative with teary eyes cuz of pain junkook gave just now.....

Junkook : Be a good boy and tell us each location where you'd planned for terrorist attack........

GHM : Kill me but I won't tell you....

Junkook laughed and went to jimin and started laughing while shaking jimin....

Jimin : Aish..... I'm not your banana milk

Junkook : Jiminie hyung.....Did you heard him what he said ??

Jimin : No....I don't have ears

Junkook pouts and touched jimin's ears....

Junkook : Then what is this ??

Jimin : My eyes *sarcasticly*

Junkook looked at other members and then poked jimin's eyes with him fingers and said.....

Junkook : Don't tell me they are your ears

Jimin : Yahh....You want me to get blind....

Junkook : But you're already.....

Jimin : What did you said ??

Junkook : You were the one who said that whenever you smile...you can't see anything.....

Jimin : 🤦🏻‍♂️

Out of sudden junkook spinned and knocked GHM's head by his foot and GHM fall on the ground while blood started coming out of his forehead cuz you guys already know how hard junkook's boots are and moreover he was wearing heel boots now.