‼️ 63 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

At night***

Yn entered in the mansion while her secretary came to her while running and held her but she yanked him and sat on the couch while breathing heavily. Her body was weak....

Secretary : Ma'am....In afternoon, Yang came here....

Yn :  WHAT ?? AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THIS ??

Secretary : Ma'am....You was in hos--

Yn : SHUT UPP AND TELL ME WHY HE CAME HERE ??

Secretary : He gave me this paper and said to give you....

Secretary said while giving a paper to Yn... She harshly snatched it and started reading...

Paper : My dear enemy Yn....I hope you are fine and remember me... Anyways come to the point...Want to tell you either you want your babyboy alive or not cuz you know he's so annoying and getting on my nerves... I don't understand how you handle him but yeah for your kind information...if you didn't came here at sharp 10 am then I won't hesitate to kill him and also don't come empty hand....I want Senkaii-Kim in return. If you're ok with this deal then see you soon at XXYYZZ place. Bye

Yn crushed the paper and went in her room... But when she reached in her room then there she saw something unexpected cuz there was....

Taehyung !!!

She slightly slapped her cheek and blinked two times then opened her eyes only to see no one.

Yn : Aish...Now I'm illusioning....

She went in the bathroom and locked the door.

??? : It was not an illusion babygirl...

*********

Next Morning***

Yn woke up and immediately took shower and came out wearing a towel around her upper body....she opened her black suitcase and took out her bulletproof clothes....she again entered in the bathroom.

??? : Shit....I can't control myself now...at this moment I wanna f*ck you very badly without any mercy....Ahhh My babygurl !!

Yn came out being all ready for the Mission... She took out her revolvers and after hiding it in her clothes, lastly she put on her mask and came downstairs....

In the living room, she saw her secretary and other mens were all ready with their guns....she ate her breakfast and after a hour of discussing in living room, she went in that room where Senkaii-Kim was.

She opened the door but saw no one....she panicked and started finding him but no any trace of him.

She furiously left from there and went in that secret room where all CCTVs were putted on. She immediately unlocked it and attacked on the keyboard only to see black out. CCTVs were destroyed totally and were no any proof... nothing.

She screamed and look at the time to see , she have only have half hour....In hurry , she left from there without locking the door and came downstairs. She immediately wore her mask and went in her car. Other cars were already and after Yn sat on the car , all of them left in the speed of light.

??? :  Finally My babygurl is coming to take me but will she succeed ??

Continue......

Cuz of some issues on Wattpad , unwantedly I need to re-upload this story. This app is so irritating. Anyways storylines and everything is same.... nothing has changed so dw and take care.....byee

See you in the next chapter ✨ 💜