‼️ 82 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Yn : MR. KIM TAEHYUNGGGGGG

She said while looking into result card and her eyes almost popped out of it's socket. Everyone clapped loudly and saw......

KTHV stood up from his seat and walked towards the stage....Yn was still like a statue processing everything but then a phone ringed... Everyone looked at it only to see it was her phone on the couch. She stepped out of stage and came out from there in a quiet place.

OTP

Yn : Hello

Taehyung : YAHH...WITCH....HOW MANY TIMES I'D MESSAGED YOU....WERE YOU DIED OR SOMETHING ?????

Yn : I'm in between of ceremony....Where are you right now ??

Taehyung : I'd reached at Mansion cuz of stomachache....

Yn : Take care and wait....how did you got phone ??

Taehyung : This is not mine.... It's of one of the guard.....

Yn : Are you sure....You Are at Mansion ??

Taehyung : What do you mean ??? Ofc I'm at

Yn : Ok....wait a second....

Yn entered into ceremony and saw KTHV was giving speech and everyone were congratulating him. She came out again and said.....

Yn : Send me your pic......

Taehyung : What ?? Why ??

Yn : I said....Send. Me. Your. Pic

Taehyung : Whatever.....

Few minutes later, She opened a notification a saw pic of Taehyung where he'd made 👽 face.

Taehyung : Hello....HELLOOO

Yn : Yahh.... I'm hearing

Taehyung : Why did you asked me for pic ?? Are you missing me ??

Yn : No.... It's just.....Leave it.... I'll tell you when I'll be back.....

Taehyung : Don't fuck oldies

Yn : Yo-----

Call ends

Yn entered in and speech was over.... Everyone was enjoying....she travelled her eyes and spotted BBBTS were sitting on a big couch where every types of drinks and many snacks were served. She looked at KTHV who was talking with others and was looking God damn handsome....At the same time he also looked at her and here her heart started beating like a bullet train cuz of his dark and fiercy gaze. Suddenly someone tapped on her shoulder making her flinch.it was QUYI.

Quyi : Are you ok ??

Yn : Ohh...Yeahh.... I'm.... I'm ok...

Quyi : Wanna grab some drink ??

Yn : Sure

Quyi : Let's go

He said while pointing at BBBTS table and started going....she followed him and there......

Quyi : Sir.....If you don't mind then can we have a talk here....I want to introduce you with Mafia Queen....

KNJ : Sure Mr. Quyi....Is that even a question....Sir here and You ma'am... Please take a seat.....

Yn : Thank you so much sir

Quyi sat beside KNJ and Yn sat beside Quyi. Yn was sitting directly infront of KTHV....

½ hour later****

While they were talking, KTHV's phone ranged and he received it...earbud was already connected to phone.

KTHV : Hello

.....................

KTHV : WHAT ?????

He stood up immediately and others looked at him including members , yn and quyi.

KTHV : HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE ?? JUST WAIT.... I'LL BE BACK....

Call ends***

KTHV : Excuse me.... I'll be back in few times

Saying this without hearing anything, he left from there....

KSJ : Don't mind him....Mafia Queen....

Yn : *fake smiled*

Yn : Btw can I ask you something ??

KSJ : Sure

Yn : Why these they are wearing mask ??

She said while pointing at PJM and JJK....
PJM fake coughed and JJK immediately punched him on back making PJM falling from couch....

PJM : YAHH....What is this ??

JJK : You were coughing so I just....

PJM : So you just punched me instead of caressing ??

JJK : hehe

They started bickering...and Yn was thinking about KTHV's sudden behaviour.... Her body was only there but not mind. Other members except MYG , PJM and JJK noticed her... PJM and JJK were busy in arguing and MYG was busy in snoring.

Other members looked at eachother and talk through their eyes. JHS distracted her by his random question and they started talking again.

Meanwhile*****

??? : I won't leave you tonight Mafia Queen... be ready to get fucked by ME....I swear to god , You won't be able to walk tomorrow l!!!!

Continue.....

Sorry for short chapter.....words : 700+

Cuz of y'll request I updated this chapter...

Sorry for any word and grammatical mistakes as I'd wrote this part in rush.

Just in few hours , We completed 30k to 31k. This is amajin.... thanks a lot.

This chapter is too simple ig. I mean not any sus or something.

Hope you like it.

My fingers had gave up now....byeiii

Take care 💜 love you all....✨