Chapter 72- New friends/T̶o̶y̶s̶! (AntiVoid)

Sun is sad when he is suddenly away from his new friend but perhaps he can still have some fun while he waits for them to come back

_______

AntiVoid

Error was feeling quite amused, despite the dourness of the situation. He looked down at Sun, who was still slumbering in his arms, surprised that the babybones hadn't reacted in the slightest when he had picked them up.

It was an odd feeling being able to touch someone without them flinching in fear even his friends and allies couldn't hide the spark of fear from him.

He knew how dangerous this was, already feeling like he was growing far too attached to someone he knew he couldn't keep but he could hardly help how he felt.

They were so small and looked helpless, yet they still didn't react in fear towards him. He might have thought it was just ignorance but since their meeting he had to use his talents destroying a few AU's from afar and they didn't blink an eye.

Such an odd creature they were...

His ears twitched when he heard the thing make a noise, roughly scruffing the animal named Iris and throwing it through the portal he was about to go through. The babybones had accepted his magic to feed without adverse effects but he couldn't stay with them all the time, needing to check up on a few things to make sure the idiot Creator wasn't about to collapse the multiverse by accident again.

He would have preferred keeping Sun close but that just wasn't feasible, sighing as he stepped through the portal and hoped he wasn't going to regret this.

-

WildVerse

"So can you do it?"

"..you know i'm going to need a bit more information then that, right?"

Nightmare rarely got to see Error, their respective jobs rarely giving them time too but he did trust the Destroyer, no matter what his stupid instincts tried to warn him off but this was truly a bizarre request.

Why were they asking him to basically babysit a child, rather puzzled where they even got the kid.

"You didn't kidnap them, did you?"

"When are you going to let that go? It happened like once and it was an accident!"

"Pretty sure it was more than that..but still. Are you sure it's a good idea to leave them here of all places?"

"Kitty! You came back to play again-"

"Shut up, Killer! Are you trying to get Error to dust you?!"

"Dont be stuck a stick in the mud, Cross. It's all in good fun! I know he likes it~"

"Are you delusional?! Did all the LOVE finally break your mind?!"

"Ladies, ladies. You are both beautiful. Don't you think you should take a break and-"

"SHUT UP, DUST!" "SHUT UP, DUST BUNNY!"

Nightmare rubbed his head in irritation, using his tentacles to throw all the idiots out of the room and slamming the door shut. He felt his eye twitch when he still heard their voices through the door, some days wondering why he even picked them for his group.