Chapter 82- Dont mess with cats 😼(GuardianVerse)

Sun is in a shockingly good mood and things seem to be settling down but of course it couldn't stay like that for much longer...

——-

GuardianVerse

Sun purred while nuzzling his golden cat plushy, the magic coming off it was instantly making it his favourite, loving how nice it felt. It was oddly made from an odd combination of magic that he hadn't encountered before but the quality was amazing. It had such cool features too, tail flicking happily and radiating a bright golden aura due to his good mood.

He had accidentally ripped some of the fabric with his claws deciding it may not be the best idea to have those out all the time until he could practise more but to his astonishment the damage quickly vanished with his toy soon looking brand new.

He couldnt recall the last time he felt so calm, forgetting about all his stress and all his attention on the new toy.

"That worked much better then i thought it would.."

Opal muttered in astonishment at how calm Sun was after receiving their toy, trying his luck with Sun in such a good mood and pushing a golden apple toward their mouth, hoping to coax them to take a bite. Instead of the usual hiss and many threats the babybones instead stared at the apple in consideration and took a small bite.

They might have made a face and he had to coax them to eat the whole thing but this was massive progress!

This multiverse was already worth it in his eyes, deciding he might consider not dusting Ink when he was done here.

He didnt like other Creator types even if they weren't exactly the same, his possessive instincts bristling at seeing any near Sun.

He had no clue who had made the plushy but he was sure to buy more off of them, stars in his eyes when Sun began to nap on him without complaining or hissing to be put down. He could even nuzzle them so his scent was there along with Skys, his shoulders untensing at having another visible claim on them.

It was frankly a miracle that Sun was being so calm, quietly humming a nursery rhyme and surrounding Sun with his magic. He intently oversaw the slight changes caused by the apple and made sure the apple was assimilated correctly, making sure the babybones body wouldnt be overwhelmed. He had faith in Sun especially after hearing some of their more horrifying exploits but he preferred to be careful, mentally making a note to have Sky check their Code after.

He had watched the Guardians in his own multiverse eat the apples, gently guiding the process in the background in order to have a more even split of the apples without any of the funny side effects.

He had wanted a fun multiverse and that couldn't be achieved if one or both of the Guardians were insane.

He went to other multiverses for that, too impatient to deal with cleanup himself and had learned the hard way that his Error could only deal iwth so much before they Crashed. He was happy he had created a Destroyer, it fun to have a buddy he could play with often.

Sky was seriously considering who to dust first out of the annoying prey before him he wasnt sure if they even deserved the title, spotting Dust also passed out and he had barely done anything!

His tail twitched and letting out a low growl as Blue confused to pitifully whimper behind Dream. He was kind of impressed how quickly Opal had managed to traumatise them but could do without all the noise. Perhaps the fungus wasnt so bad, briefly looking back when he felt a shift in the Codes and smiling widely when he noticed one less apple in Suns Inventory.

They still had plenty more to go but it was progress at least.

Nightmare truly thought his life was a joke made by some bored god and meeting Ink only confirmed that for him. He hated the damn curse and all it entailed, having taken strict preventative measures to try his best so it never activated.

He had never told anyone of it and he was sure his twin had followed suit, feeling there would be far less monsters trying to dust him otherwise or they just had terrible self-preservation instincts.

He hadnt even told his team what he was stuck with but had a feeling his luck may run out soon, especially with the way the wrong Error was eyeing them all.

He kept a constant gaze on the main threat but this is when he did his first mistake, forgetting one thing that should have been ingrained in him by now.

His group was made of a bunch of idiots.

He thought with Killer and Dust out for the count he could be fine, perhaps able to negotiate with this insane monster for their lives but that tiny spark of hope was viciously snuffed out by the most unexpected monster.

"Huh, they are really cute. I wonder if their fur is soft.."

Cross

Someone he had come to rely on as being the most intelligent of the lot of course proved himself to be just as stupid as the rest. He had told the idiot to escape and get help, staying back to defend the two passed out monsters Horror was many things but stealth was not their strong suit so they were stuck here with him.

He felt his eyelight extinguish when the newly assigned no1 idiot in his mind Killer would be sad he was so easily dethroned decided to try and touch the sleeping babybones in front of the two insane parents.

"What, do you think you are doing?! Hey sweety? You have a volunteer to go first~"

Opals voice turned more into a hiss, his sockets filled with red bullseyes and viciously kicking Cross to Skys feet before they could touch Sun.

"It seems i was being lenient. I was considering letting some of you live but it seems that choice is off the table. Hello Mrvolunteer. Wont you let me see how the dust of your pathetic AU looks like~"

...Nightamre knew they were all going to die, for once sympathising with Blue who was blabbering about the end of days.

~~~~~

Sun: *In a great mood due to his new plushy and even accepting an apple*

Opal: *Determined to get more of these toys from the manufacture, no matter what* I need to buy more and soon!

*In a very far off place*

Traveller: *Pausing and looking around suspiciously, feeling he. Might be bothered in the future*

-

Opal: *Reminiscing about all the 'fun' he had with his counterpart* Maybe I should pop in for a quick visit at some point? Im sure Sun would love it

*In UnderVer̴̺̪̭̋s̵̢̟̈́͗̇ȩ̴̃̍̀?̸̜͍̾͗̿?̸͓̣̞́̏*

Error: *Enjoying his vacation from dealing with the Creator but suddenly jolting up in unexpected panic*..did they come back?! I should stock up on holy water just in case

Dream: *Worried Error might have finally snapped when he sees them begin to carry a gallon of holy water at all times* Do you think we should stage an intervention?

Nightmare: *Laying on a beach chair and not batting an eye at Errors growing insane ramblings* Im sure its nothing

-

Sky: *Severely judging everyone* Why are they all so weak?!

Opal: *Distractedly answering while holding Sun* Maybe dusting a few would make them more brave?

The monsters in question: *Terrified by Skys feral smile and heavy magical pressure* Who are these two crazy monsters?!

-

Nightmare: *Trying to be positive* Sure i have a crazy team but im sure i can rely on them to try and stay alive

Cross: *Tries to pet an unknown babybones instead of trying to escape*

Nightmare: *His estimation of his teams intelligence forever plummeting, watching as Sky and Opal aggression increased by 1000%* I should have listened to Error and become a hermit