Chapter 83- Whoop a party-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?! (GuardianVerse)

Sun's good mood is shattered in seconds and Opal thinks he might have made a 'tiny' miscalculation in how the babybones would react to this place

——

GuardianVerse

"Im sorry, im sorry, im sorry"

"Stop trying to kill the Boss, Cross! I know i tease you about being crazy but there is no need to prove it"

"Only you are the crazy one here, Killer"

"Is now really the time to argue about that now, Dust?! You talk to your dead brother! How is that any worse then what i do?!"

"Im sorry, im sorry, im sorry"

"You name your knives, Killer! Only a complete weirdo does that!"

"I dont want to hear that from the monster who hears voices"

"So do you!"

"Only sometimes!"

"Im sorry, im sorry, im sorry"

"Can you idiots stop arguing and actually help me restrain Cross! STOP APOLOGISING CROSS!"

Sun watched in interest as Cross kept running towards Nightmare and slashing at them, some of the moves they did looking painful to execute but it didnt seem to deter the weird monster at all.

He had just woken from his nap to this, tilting his head when he noticed pale blue strings on Cross's arms, guessing kitty was having some fun right now. He huffed in disappointment when Killer dodged one day he would eradicate them all, one day perking up when he saw magic bones being summoned.

He held his breath in hope, watching the battle with keen eyes and not wanting to miss a single second of this.

"You should really control your dog better. So undisciplined just running amok. Why dont you put it down?"

Sky said mockingly, leaning back against a tree as he controlled his latest puppet with one hand. He made his movements exaggerated to make sure the game didnt end so soon, snorting at how pathetic they all were.

He snickered when Dream stopped standing there like a dead lemming and tried to 'save' their twin, letting them believe it was helping and looking forward to destroying that hope soon.

"Go, Kitty! Get rid of them all! They all deserve to go to the far depths of hell!"

"Jesus Christ! What kind of child is that?! Do you have something to tell us Nightmare- I WAS JOKING! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, BOSS!"

"Less joking and i'll consider it!"

"The kid kind of looks like Dream...do you have a mate-"

"Is now really the time for that, Ink?!"

Opal was glad Sky was letting out some aggression, carefully adjusting his hold on the now fully corrupted babybones. He felt a small golden tentacle wrap around his arm, cooing at how utterly cute it was and carefully feeding Sun more magic so they didnt accidently exhaust themselves.

He had expected something like this to happen but not so soon, grabbing a corrupted apple from Suns Inventory to try and feed it to them next. Hopefully this would help to balance them out, mentally trying to calculate how many apples he needed to feed to Sun to sort this issue out.