Chapter 29- it's not my fault! It was like that when I got here (?? Multiverse)

Sun causes his stalker a headache and very much dislikes this new multiverse.

——

EmpireVerse Multiverse

"He is mine! Why do you have to ruin everything when I am happy?!"

"Oh, so this is my fault now?! You are the one who doesn't think things through. I am disgusted to even be related to you!"

"Just hand them over and we can go back to normal. Never having to see each other ever again"

"Hmm, I don't think so. I took a shine to them, so they are mine now"

"You would start a war over this ?! Have you lost your mind?!"

"It seems words are useless with you . Know that you put this on yourself, brother "

404 was speechless, watching the two Emperors all but declare war on each other. How?! He had been gone for a few days!

Looking down at Sun, who was sitting on a pile of black pillows was that silk?!, he sighed in exasperation.

"...How did you do this?"

The charging of Gaster Balsters was ignored, as he had made sure to protect the area they were in, but he startled as Sun started to cackle at the fight going on.

"Things are getting so exciting!..oh hey stalker. When did you get here?"

"I've been here fo-"

404 took a deep breath and tried to calm himself, feeling a migraine starting to form.

"So stalker, did you find anything useful? You are being a tad rude not finishing your sentence. I thought you wanted to teach me manners?"

404 could feel a twitch developing at the smug look on their skull but blanched when his idiot spoke up.

"Wow. That is some rather impressive destruction going on. I bet Error would be proud!"

..why did he think it was a good idea to bring Ink along?

"You know i'm starting to like you, Minion 2. I feel this could be the start of a beautiful friendship"

404 did not like the gleam in Suns eyelights, so quickly grabbed both of them and threw them in portal. This multiveres was already a mess, he feared what they would do to make it worse.

?? Multiverse

"Where the FUNK are we? And where is Minnion 2? I had an idea i wanted to share"

"I still need more time, sunshine. This is a basic multiverse and this AU is rather dull but still safe fo you"

"What about Mini-"

"I should only be a day, if that. If you need me please call. I gave you a phone for a reason"

"..I thought that was to play games on? But still, why wont you tell me-"

"Be safe. See you soon"

Sun deadpanned as his stalker left him alone yet again. They did leave some equipment this time and got rid of those weird tattoos on his face, even if he was starting to like them.

Sun thankfully had managed to snag those lovely pillows 'Octo-dad' was trying to bribe him with. They were soft and perfect for a nap, even if they were all black.

A little colour wouldn't have hurt!

Huffing he spun around before coming to a sudden stop, a plan coming to mind. He was not staying in this spot and decided to leave the pile of items from stalker.