Chapter 81- Bribery is a very important skill (GuardianVerse)

Sun's vendetta against this new place still goes strong, while Sky and Opal try and start the beginning of their plan

——-

GuardianVerse

Opal thought things were going well, amused by the looks they were receiving and leaning further into Sky just to see the local Dream twitch. He ignored Skys low pitch growl, knowing they were too distracted eyeing the Killer in a particularly unfriendly way, to focus on his antics right now.

He felt zero pity for the monsters around them, only here for the high energy of the multiverse that should act as another stabilising energy for the babybones while he tried to think of ways to convince Sun to eat the apples but felt that would be harder then he hoped for.

The babybones needed more stability, the bonds only able to do so much before the cycle continued and fearful he might be unable to do a thing the next time Sun's body broke down.

He focused back on the present when he heard a wheezing sound from Blue, wondering if he had thrown them too hard earlier but shrugged it off, amused at how even the high LOVE monsters were frozen in place. Him and Sky hadnt even let out much of their magic both unsure if the place would survive it but were very pleased at how much fun they were likely to have here.

He personally lived to have fun but he was still smart about it, the Fresh part of him always making sure to think four steps ahead of everyone, due to his survival instinct being quite strong. He truly believed he could predict most people, it not having taken him long at all to understand how Sky functioned at all.

The feline-like monster was a bit more instinct driven then normal monsters but he only found that a plus, as it meshed well with his own nature rather well. The time spent together while Sun was recovering after the new bond was formed they had both had a long discussion and a few fights before eventually being able to reach a middle ground when concerning Sun.

That is to say, Sky could easily analyse people and figure out all their quirks and make a plan to make it work for him. Rarely surprised or caught off guard with the number of plans constantly being formed in his mind.

Although, there was one monster who constantly surprised ever since they met, never able to figure out what exactly they would do next but he didnt mind, adoring how unique Sun was.

"That Blue also looks suspicious...can you remove that one too, kitty?"

"No problem. Let me just get rid of the Killer first and then..huh, they really are ugly. Definitely prey material"

"I told you!"

"Why is everyone calling me ugly?!"

"Shut up you idiot! Are you trying to make it worse?!"

Opal sniggered at the chaos Sun caused as if it was as easy as breathing, watching in amusement how the local Ink still looked to be rebooting and frozen in absolute shock ever since he hugged Sky.

He should have done this years ago, it just a shame that his Error was far too shy to do any of these sorts of pranks with him but Sky was much easier to convince to do them as long as Sun was happy, Sky was rather easy to deal with.

"Umm, could you perhaps not do that..?"

Dream hesitantly spoke up when he saw the strange Error start to summon strings, standing in front of Blue who was still shivering and radiating a concerning amount of distress.