Introduction

~*Introduction*~

Hello and welcome to my first story on Wattpad!

This is one of the many story ideas I have had in my head for a few years now, and I finally found the courage to write it.

I have a Bacholar's degree in English so my writing history has consisted of many, many research papers and a few children's books. I have not written since graduation, as my passion in writing has always been in editing, so this is my first full story. I've always had this small desire to write a novel, so I thought fanfiction would be a good start.

I do apologize if it isn't any good, but I do think it gets better as it goes along. I will abmit that I am very nervous to be sharing my story... So much so that I have not told anyone in my life that I have gotten back into writing.

I do have a few notes for this story:

1) The first draft is already written and I will be editing as I post.

2) I know that the Weasleys and Blacks are technically related. But for the sake of my story, they are not related in anyway in my universe. So, I will either ignore comments about it or refer you to this introduction.

3) This story will contain anxiety and its symptoms, child abuse, mentions of abuse as the character grows older, and some uncomfortable situations. I will try to remember trigger warnings at the beginning of the chapters. But if I forget, this is your warning.

4) There will be NO smutt in this story, though mature interactions will be alluded to and/or mentioned. It isn't that I'm uncomfortable writing it, I just wanted this story to be for all ages.

5) There won't be very much relationship drama other than the occasional spat. So this is not the story for you if that is what you are looking for. The drama will be centered around family and I figured the character had enough drama surrounding that and needed something positive in her life.

6) DISCLAIMER #1: All rights go to JK Rowling. I am merely a Harry Potter fan who enjoys writing fan fiction. I only own Anthony, Cordelia, Adele, and Kiana.

7) DISCLAIMER #2: Rights for all of the pictures used go to the respective owners. Photos not from Harry Potter were found on Pixels.com.

8) DISCLAIMER #3: I do not condone JK Rowling's views, nor do I support them. As a bisexual myself, I support the rights of those who have been affected by her words. It may sound cliche, but the Harry Potter universe saved my life when I was younger and continues to help calm my anxiety. I turn my back on the creator, but not the content.

Constructive criticism is appreciated. That is how we grow as writers, afterall. But please be kind as you do so.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*